Chapter Ten

Hazel

"No," he gave me a weird look. "Why would you think that?" He looked very offended.

I shook my head. "Sorry. That was a stupid question. Anyways, wanna watch a movie?"

"N-no n-not really. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep." He trembled.

I nodded, slowly. "Oh, okay."

"I'll see you later?"

Oh. He wants me to leave.

"Yeah.....yeah....sorry." I quickly stood and jogged to the door. "Bye!" I said before walking about the room.

After I left Carlos' dorm I went to mines and went to sleep.

Sunday Family Day

I

stood near the sweet table which where Jay and Carlos was standing. Jay had his head under the fountain drinking the chocolate, while Carlos stood next to him, licking chocolate off his fingers. Goofs.

Speaking of Carlos, I haven't talked to him since yesterday morning. I'm guessing he's mad at me because I asked him that stupid, stupid question. But I can't blame though.

I glanced over at Mal, she was talking to some elderly woman and Audrey.

"You!" The woman shouted at Mal. "How are you here? And how have you've stayed so young?"

Everyone around turned their attention to the three. The whole area was just filled with laughter and chatter now it was so quiet a pen dropping would sound like a lion roaring.

Ben rushed to rescue. "It's okay, Queen Leah." He said.

Ooh... Queen Leah.

"Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal " he put his hand on Mal's shoulder and smiled at her.
"Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Ben?" She asked. "Destroy us?" She looked around at everyone. "The poison apples. And the spells!" She shouted, angrily. "My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse." Queen Leah sobbed quietly.

"Her first words, her first steps— I missed it all!" Queen leah turned away. Mal went to comfort her.

"I'm so sorry—" Mal said.

Chad jumped between them. "Go away! Step away from her!" He shouted.

"Don't do this, Chad," Ben butted in.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben." Chad said, angrily.

"What do you think villains teach their kids? Kindness? Fairplay?"

The everyone looked at Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos and I as if we were animals.

Chad turned to face Mal. "You stole another girl's boyfriend."

He pointed at Jay. "You enjoy hurting people."

He turned to Evie. "And You! You're nothing but a golddi—"

I stepped in front of Evie to face Chad.
"No— and you! You enjoy insulting people to feel better about yourself. You're one of the most self absorbed person I've ever met." I said. He smirked.

"Oh I can't forget about the Hazel—" he started. I put my hand over his mouth.

"I wasn't finished talking. You people pretend like you're the good guys but you guys are just as bad as the villians you idiots put on the isle. For fuck sake, you put innocent children on an isolated isle full of villains."