Chapter Nine

A/N: I edited the previous chapters to go along with my newer chapters to make more sense, so if youre confused on "why that happened in the previous chapters and now this is happening now" it's because I updated them. Nothing really important so you don't need to go back and read it unless you want to. Anywho, on to the story. (Ik I'm a horrible writer) this is my 2nd book I've ever made.

Hazel

You're wrong Willow.

"I'm telling you, they're planning something." I said to Willow.

We were in her dorm. She was doing homework while I paced around the room telling her about the 'family day facetime'

She looked up at me. "You've been 'telling me!' For like a week." She dropped pencil on her paper and did quotation fingers when she said "telling me!"

She picked her pencil back up and went back to doing her homework.

"Okay but now I know for a fact."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, they probably are but what are we gonna do about it?" I opened my mouth to talk, but she kept going. "Say 'I knew this was gonna happen' and be miserable afterwards?"

"And speaking of them, did you ask Carlos yet?" She asked, putting her homework on her night stand.

A couple days ago, Willow told me to ask Carlos if he put a spell on me and I told her that I would, just to get her to stop talking.

I sighed. "Willow, why he need to put a love spell on me when I'm his girlfriend already?"

She stared blankly at me. "To get you to become his girlfriend. Duh." She slapped her head. Yes her own head.

"Why do you think he put a spell on me?"

"Because you're relationship was just so out of the blue, and you don't even know when or where he asked you to be your girlfriend." She explained.

I sighed once again. "What makes you think I don't know?"

"You said it yourself."

"I honestly think you're just jealous."

She scoffed and put her hand on her chest. She didn't reply she just started laughing. "You think I want to be with your worthless excuse of a boyfriend?"

"He—"

"He put a love spell on you because he couldn't ask you out himself. He's pathetic." She spat.

I stated at her. Then launched myself at her. We were now on the bed. Fighting.

We rolled over a couple of times and ended up on the floor.

She punched me, I punched her, she slapped me I slapped her.

Someone the fight ended with Chase, who just randomly appeared in the room, separating us.

"What the hell?" I heard Chase say for second time.

I glanced at chase, then dashed out of the room. I ran back to my dorm, with the Hopes of Mal and Evie not being there.

I opened the door to my dorm and just my luck. They here, along with Jay and Carlos. I wonder do they ever think that I wanna spend time alone in my dorm.

As soon as I got in I avoided contact with the four ane ran to the  bathroom. "What's up with her?" I heard Mal ask.

"Hazel?" Carlos called.

I closed and locked the door. I stared at myself in the mirror. My lip was busted and I had a couple of scratches on my face. Not as bad as I expected. Could be worse.