Chapter Two

Hazel

In my 24 hours of going here I made three friends. Go Me!

I actually tried out for cheerleading with Willow.

Willow and I along with the other cheerleaders except Audrey cheered, as Jay played tourney.

I have no idea what was going on, but I guess since everyone is cheering him on he's doing good. Carlos, on the other hand was terrible. I didn't need to know the rules of the game to tell. He was trying to crawl under the barrage of balls that were being thrown at him by a machine. Ben noticed and helped Carlos to his feet.

Jay slammed the ball into the net. He took off his helmet and did a victory dance.

All the other tourney players were either on the ground or standing to the side, trying not to get hit.

The tourney coach blew his whistle. "You! Get over here!"

Everyone sat their pom poms down and  started talking about the game.

Jay ran over to the coach, who stood in the middle of downed tourney players, such as Carlos, Chad, Chase, and many more.

I walked over to them.

"What do you call that?" Yelled the coach. "I call that raw talent. Come find me later, I'll show you something you haven't seen before, a rule book." He said, giving Jay a pat on the shoulder.

"Welcome to the team son!" He looked at carlos and said, "You ever thought about joining band?" Carlos shook his head while Jay and I laughed.

"I'll work with him coach," Ben said.
"Alright" The coach nodded before walking away along with Ben.

"Although you're a terrible whatever this sport is player, your still adorable." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

He blushed, "T-thank you."

I nodded and walked back to the other cheerleaders.

I walked back to the other cheerleaders,  most of them were gone but they're were a few standing by the bleachers, talking.

I walked up to Willow. She was talking to a short raven haired girl.

"Hey, Melody this Hazel. Hazel this Melody."

"Hey," Melody and I said in unison.

"I'm Melody," she smiled, "She said that already," she said with a nervous laugh.
"Welcome to the team." Melody said with a warming smile.

"Thanks," I smiled back at her,

The three of us stood there silently for moment until Melody handed me a bag full of cheerleading stuff.

"Oh, this is for you." She turned around, grabbed a bag off the bleachers and handed it to me.

"Oh, thanks."

"So do you like it here in Auroadon, so far?" She pushed her straight dark hair behind her hair.

"Yeah, it's very different from the isle."

"In a good way, right?" Willow butted in.

I forgot that she was even here.

I nodded, "yeah, yeah. Definitely."

"Seen any cute boys, yet?" She asked, shaking my arms, teasingly.

I laughed. "A few."

"Oooh. Do you know their names?"

I nodded, "mhm. There's this guy I met in detention his name was......" I paused, trying to remember what his name was.

Oh. Its Aidden.