Five

"Your pants, they bother me. Take them off!"

 Take them off!"

"Shit,"

A loud groan racks through your brain and it causes you to flinch. It doesn't even take long before the pounding headache started to take affect. You suddenly felt nauseas and lightheaded while you laid face first on the sofa.

You open eyes slightly, and in the living the room — there all your friends were, passed out with no movement within them. You yawn and attempt to stand up straight, trying to stretch without straining yourself much.

Jimin walks in with a tray of glasses and painkillers,"Morning,"He groggily says.

"When did we even get back?"You ask,"My head—rip."

"I don't remember much either,"He plots himself next to you , you reach down for a class — quickly downing the painkillers.

As you gulp down the rest of your water, you steadily look around you to take note of who slept here. As you eyes catches a glimpse of red hair, you instantly start to choke and you spat out your water.

Hosoek slept here ?

"Are you okay?"Jimin looks up from his phone screen.

You glance back up at Jimin before you nod your head and look away almost instantly. Jimin can never find out.

If he finds out that you did absolutely anything with any of his friends -- he will literally lose his shit. But you don't understand why you were so reluctant to the idea of Jimin even knowing.

It is not like he told you when he slept with any of your friends.

"I think we should wake them up, "You proposed.

Jimin glances at you and looks around his passed-out friends.

"What do you suggest?" He smirked.

Your eyes connect and it takes a second before the both of your flash with suggestions. You chuckle softly before getting up from the Sofa and walking around Yoongi and the rest of the sleeping friends. You walk around him and he wanders behind you, gently placing his hands by your hips as he guided you to the kitchen.

You slap his hands away before leaning underneath the sink and pulling out a pot.

Jimin scowls at your action as he opens yet another cupboard to take out 2 pans.

"Okay, "You smile gently, "Since they are all lying next to each other this is what we are going to do."

"You are going slam the pans together and then when they start groaning I will pour this cold water on them. When they are all damp and frigid -- we'll deny them to bathe. They'll have no choice to leave."

Jimin barely holds himself as he tries to pictures the phenomenon in his head.

"We could just ask them to leave, "Jimin giggles.

"But then they won't leave and you know it."You whine.

You pour the last water bottle before flinging the bottle into the trash. You open the freezer once more but this time you pull out the ice tray - carefully without dropping them, you allow the blocks to fall into the pot.

"Think it is cold enough?"

"Yoongi is going to kill us, "

Both of you walk carefully towards the bunch, you walking carefully with a heavy pot in your hands. Jimin glances at you.

"On 3?" He mouths.

You nod your head and Jimin begins the countdown.

"One, " He shuts his eyes and holds himself from laughing.

"Two, "You murmur.

Jimin then slams the pans continuously, "Get out!"

Just as Taehyung was just about to sit straight, you splash the water and all of them immediately shoot up in shock.

A loud gasp is heard and you stare back at Hyejin as she reached for her head.

"M-My hair, "

You drop the pot and it lands on the carpet. It doesn't take longer than a second before your small slim fingers wrap around Jimin's wrist. Hyejin stands up and starts to charge towards the both of you, "I am going to kill you!"

Jimin permits you to pull him, they both suddenly begin to run as Hyejin trailed behind the both of you in a hurry. You pull him into the bathroom and immediately lock the door behind you.

"Y/N, "

You laugh loudly, Jimin's back is pressed against the wall and you unconsciously lay your head on his chest.

"I am not going to open this door, "You laugh, "Can you guys leave?"

"Can I shower first?"

Jimin snorts in disbelief, "We are not leaving this bathroom until all of you guys are gone."

Hyejin releases curse words under her breath and it causes both you and Jimin to chuckle. You pull away from him and walk to the shower, switching it on. Maybe this shower is what you needed to get rid of this headache and nausea.

Jimin watches as you carefully walk towards the cupboard to take out a towel and throwing it gently over the rack.

You glance over at Jimin before raising your eyebrows, " Are you not gonna leave?"

"Lets shower together, "

"I-I,"

What the fuck do you say to that? As much as you wanted to say yes - you were too scared that you might seem too comfortable with the idea that he would throw in an 'I am joking." Plus you were supposed to be trying to move on from him. How were you going to do that while the man you were lusting over was bare naked in front of you.

"I'll have my boxers on if that's what's making you uncomfortable."

You look up at him,"What about me? I can't shower with a bra."

"Then take it off."He shrugs , pulling the shirt over had before ruffling his hair gently.

Jimin comfortably reaches for the hem of his jeans, tugging lightly until they fell down to his ankles, he pulls off his socks and walks into the shower.

You on the other hand took it much slower to yourself naked. You gradually pull down your skirt alongside with your underwear, as much as you hate it you couldn't help but watch him. Your eyes had a mind of its own.

His body  was at its glory hours. His skin being golden and wet - his back muscles would tense slightly as he reaches his fingers into his wet black hair, pushing it completely back to allow his forehead to show.

As your arms cup your boobs. You try and hide your nipples, carefully you stand under the shower. Feeling that the water is helping to reduce the nausea from the hungover. Your eyes remained closed as the water prickled against your skin.

And it was as if Jimin was in a candy store.

He watches carefully as the water drops to your shoulder before connecting with other droplets and slowly slipping between your two breasts. Jimin watches as you shyly try to cover yourself up and it causes himself to frown.

"Don't hide yourself from me, " He whispers gently before kissing your shoulder, " You are beautiful, "