Twenty

-hanuel_xxx , whenever I'm with you I just never want you to leave. I love you so much best.

"Car, train, bus or plane?"

You nibble on your lip gently and stare at the ground while Jimin interlocked his fingers with yours. Today was the day of the party, despite the sun setting. Jimin thought it would be a good thing for both of you to walk to the party instead of driving. It was all at Hosoek's apartment anyway.

"Which is the fastest?" You say, swinging your hand that was currently held by him- you glance up at him and all he does is place his hand on his chest.

"What do you mean by the fastest ?"He aborted," Do you not want to spend time with me, Kitten?"

"I mean," You tease," We are going to be so tired, I just thought you would want us to fly but it's too late notice to buy tickets now. Driving in a car for 6 hours really isn't ideal."

"I think it's best if we drive?"Jimin suggested.

6 whole hours alone with Jimin. Alone time with him didn't really scare you though- you lived with him. But he would be so tired from school and stuff. It will make you had that he want to stay up and drive. He would never let you behind the wheel, that's for sure.

"Aw, if you wanted to spend the whole day with me - you could've just said so."

Jimin playfully pushes you away and you giggle under your breath before playfully beginning to jog down the street. The apartment was close in any way but Jimin watches as the distance between you and him becomes larger and all he does is watch you nonchalantly. He gives you a good head start and before you could look back to see if he was following you, Jimin had already started his strides.

Your eyes widen as he was practically sprinting compared to you. You pick up the pace and begin to hurriedly attempt to run faster just so he wouldn't catch you - you see the apartment in the far corner but before you could even try and do anything more, Jimin's hands latched onto your hips - causing you to come to an abrupt stop.

"Kitten," He breathes out," You're not very good at running."

Before you can even respond to him, the devious smirk travels into his face and Park Jimin does the deed.

You jerk as the uncomfortable feeling begins to overwhelm you. Your body tries to get away from Jimin but the man seems to not want to let you go.

"Say you're sorry,"

His fingers dig deeper into your sides and all you can do is move and bend over, trying to slap his hands away.

"For what?"You squirm

"For running,"

Jimin watches as your face turns beet red. You can't take the feeling anymore but you still decide to be hard-headed.

"N-no."

The sun was almost gone, the sky illuminating a beautiful pink as the street lights begin to switch on. The road was already filled with cars with people from the party - but the large crowd of people doesn't bother both of you. Jimin blocked them out of his mind, almost as if everything around the both of you wasn't even there.

Some people looked at you both with confusion.

It wasn't the secret that the both of you were close, many have assumed that you guys are together but you and Jimin always shut it down.

Your eyes fill with unwanted tears and you finally surrender," Okay."

"Okay! I surrender - please stop!"

Jimin finally stops his movements and leaves his hands to the rest of your hips. You laugh lowly in pain, trying to calm down before feeling the horrible and painful muscle cramp afterward.

"You're so stubborn," He huffed.

"You are never tickling me-"

But Jimin interrupts you as he gently allows his lips to connect with yours. The beautiful pink soft plump skin grazes upon your lips so slowly it almost causes your heart to stop completely. People watch from the distance with wide eyes, shock overtaking them but slowly brushing it off.

It was all expected.

Jimin pulls away from you and your eyes slowly open as you stare up at him. He watches as you fall speechless and he smirks.

"What's that you were saying?"

You blush heavily before shaking you're head.

"Cute."

~

You and Hyejin danced lazily to the music that was playing in the background. It was already late and you could tell the party was beginning to calm down a bit.

Jimin was somewhere out with the boys - so you just left him to have his moments with his people. People were already disappearing with their partners or one-night-standers. Whereas you just swayed yourself along with the music.

"Y/n!"A voice calls out.

You turn your head and watch as Solar walks up to you with a smile.

"Can we talk?"

No

But you were too tired to fight. One of your favorite songs start playing and you immediately began to sway your hips. Not knowing that Jimin watches you across the room. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, alongside with Namjoon and Hosoek. Jimin has already come to the conclusion that they all took a girl home. Hyejin probably didn't even notice his departure but Jimin sits in his chair -Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi all drunkenly talking nonsense.

His mind barely acknowledged what they said as he just watches as you lift your cup up and move your hips slowly.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry," Solar gulps, it almost causes you to stop dancing but you have come to learn to not care.

You were not so insecure anymore and Jimin has been showering you with so much affection for the past few days that...whatever he did with everyone else was simply none of your business and you are going to have to accept that did it happen.

And move on - you can't change the past.

"It's fine," You say.

Solar releases a sigh of relief before moving aside to move, slowly moving out of Jimin's way just so he can get a clear view. You could feel his burning orbs on your delicate skin, and all you can do is look around but your eyes then and there hook. He easily motions for you to come and you shake your head.

If he wants it.

He can come and get it.