Thirty Eight

*i usually get 1K reads on an average day count of 15 days but I went from 6k to 7K legit in 6 days for this book and I'm so thankful.
*also — I spoke to my best friend so I think I'm okay.
*how did you guys do your holidays? New Years is coming up soon and idk what to do and don't get me started on the fact that school starts on the 15th of January jdkdjdkkdkd.

"So you and Jimin?"

It was late — like really late. But you weren't even the slightest bit of tired. You went for a late night shower , the girls all gathering in your room while you slipped on the hoodie you had earlier, easily slipping some underwear on too.

"Yeah his my boyfriend ," You say, emphasising on the word and causes everyone to go into some kind of shock,"I know,"

"When and how?" Jisoo asked

You signal for her to wait a second , carefully leaning forward and wrapping the towel around your head.

"He booked an Aquarium, it was a new one that just got opened a little west to the City," You look to Jennie," I love the aquarium—it's my favourite place ever and I haven't been to one in years."

"And the fact that he remembers just..."You shake your head,"It made my heart flutter."

The girls aww and you blush under their gaze. Wanting to disappear at the moment but you were just so happy to say it. His your boyfriend. Hyejin pouts sadly and all you just huddle on one bed, it would've been a struggle but we all were entangled amongst us. Jennie offered to sit on another bed but we declined.

We shall suffer together.

It wasn't a secret that she liked you already, she was more talkative than Namjoon but she still falls on the quiet side — almost feeling intimidated by being surrounded by new people. But with the girls always involving her in the conversation, Jennie started to feel at ease and comfort.

"-and we you know ," You blush even harder, covering your face with your hands ,"It was my first time and I-I, I loved it."

"I thought you already had sex before?"Jin chirps.

"I lied so you guys could get off my case," You scoff," You guys kept pressuring me so I thought if I told you guys I wasn't a virgin you would leave me alone —which you ended up doing so,"

Jisoo shakes her head, feeling shame overcome her,"We were young and stupid. I'm glad you waited."

You smile at her fondly and a thought flashes through her mind. She kept contemplating in her head whether or not she should tell you about Solar's weird behaviour ever since you and Jimin got together. Solar may have thought she was slick but Jisoo wasn't blind to her glares.

Nor to the degrading insults she whisper under breath.

And usually Solar wasn't the type to do such things but whenever you and Jimin are in the same room she changes her aura. And her small talk flirting with Jimin? It was all upsetting. Yes, Jimin and Solar once had a fling thing going on but it doesn't justify her for being this way.

Jimin was now your boyfriend.

So whether or not she didn't like it? She has to respect your relationship but Jisoo didn't want to cause drama — and even though she kept telling herself to bite her tongue, it became impossible. Especially with gut feeling telling her that something was about to happen.

"I don't want to seem nosy but," Jennie interrupts Jisoo's train of thought, nervously chewing on her lip and fiddling with her hands. Her gaze meets yours and give her your undivided attention.

"W-why do you have that scar on your chest?"

Yeah actually. Why? Her question completely caught you off guard. It's not like you tried to hide it — but many people have seen it but never even bothered to ask why you have it. You contemplate if you should tell her but you didn't want to say no and make the vibe in the room become awkward. You clear your throat and nervously glance down at your fingers.

"When I was ten — my mom told me the reason why my dad died," You take a deep breath," I don't remember much of that day , it's all a big blur."

Hyejin listens carefully before placing a comforting arm on your shoulder.

"But from what I've been told, I was hysterical at school and I tried leaving the premises by wanting to jump over the gate," You gulp," The edges were really sharp — I guess I missed my footing but I ended up falling. The fence ripped through my school dress and cut me open."

You nod , trying to gather your thoughts of what your mother told you,"Apparently I passed out. All I remember was waking up with stitches and my mom telling me that we were moving to Busan for a better and more stable life. I couldn't really grasp anything because I was still very emotional and young."

The girls eyes soften and Jennie smiles politely. They all wipe their tears , sniffling at the story and you eye them weirdly.

"Why are you guys even crying?" You whisper, still playing with your fingers," It made me very insecure. Especially after I turned 13 but I came to terms with my body. Nobody is perfect— so I can either accept myself and grow as a person. Or I doubt myself and live in misery. It is what it is."

"You are so strong," Jennie says,"-And very beautiful. People are so lucky to have you in their lives."

"That—we are,"

Jisoo, Hyejin and Jennie wrap their arms around you and you begin to fake gag — they laugh and laugh and laugh until the tears filled your eyes.

"You guys are the best," You say, referring to Hyejin and Jisoo,"I'm so greatful."

Hyejin takes herself off you , already gripping a pillow and slamming it across Jisoo's face. The pillow fight didn't even start of gentle as the feathers flew across the bedroom. You giggles echoes through the room and Jimin could hear you from down the hall. Smiling gently to himself before turning to his side and falling asleep.

Everyone was happy and peaceful.

Too bad , not for long.

...

Ready?