Sixty Five

"Why do I feel I haven't seen in you forever?"

"Because so much shit has happened since the last time I've seen you - why the fuck haven't you been answering your phone?"

You glare at your best friend, watching the way she was just cutely biting on her pencil and winking at Yoongi. Yoongi just smirks at her, his freshly dyed blonde hair made his handsome features come to life. Even you had to admit the man was looking fine.

"Oh, I see, " You say with a teasing voice, "You were getting dicked down so much that you forgot you owned a cell phone."

"Fuck, you are so annoying." She scoffs." I'm not the one who has a has a ring on their finger."

You lift your left hand. Wiggling your fingers towards her while flashing your biggest grin.

"We were actually planning on getting his ring this week when we start getting busy with school again. But we are hosting a movie night. And Jimin is going to the gym - I need to buy food before the boys come and you know they're pigs, " You scoff, " Please come shopping with me?"

"When you say the boys, " She smiles before looking around and leaning closer, "Who exactly are you referring to? Because last time I checked, Hosoek isn't on good terms with Jimin."

"Well everyone except for Solar - she can...fuck off."

~

"Honey, I'm home!"

"Shut up!"

You glare at Hyejin, watching her as she stuffed popcorn down her throat. One by one, the giant men make their way through the door. Jungkook being the first one to throw himself onto the sofa and releasing a heavy break. The room smelt like a bunch of unfamiliar masculine fragrances that all made your nose scrunched up.

They smell like they all got showered with Cologne, you get they came from the gym but damn. Can they tone it down a bit?

Jimin makes sure that everyone is situated, running upstairs and throwing his bag onto the floor of his barely touched room. It was kind of funny - he was barely here, before he would leave his room for 2 days tops, or when it rains. But now? He actually forgets he had his own room. He opens the spare cupboard, grabbing as many blankets as he can before making his way downstairs and throwing them to everyone sitting on the floor.

He plots himself next to you and kisses your cheek before paying you with a gentle smile.

"Hey baby, " You say, " How was gym?"

"It was good, " He nods, "Did you miss me?"

"So much, " You pout,

You wait for his lips to meet with yours. The peppermint gum flavor hits your tastebuds and you can't help but push yourself into him more. Jimin cups your head, tilting your head so gently and you almost whimper.

"Here they go, " Hosoek mumbles.

The boys pull a face, already opening up the second box of pizza, you pull away from your boyfriend. Your eyes meeting with Jin's while he smirks, glancing at between you and Jimin and giving you a suggestive look.

"What?" You say in the offense.

Jungkook pulls a face of distaste, getting off of the couch and sliding onto the floor next to Jisoo. The doorbell rings loudly and you can't help but groan.

"Don't worry, I'll get it. You should eat, Kitten."

Your mouth a small thank you. Watching as the man carefully walks around the people scattered on the floor, Yoongi flashes Jimin his middle finger when he accidentally kicks him and Jimin instantly picks up the pace.

Jin begins talking about how his parents will be hosting a ball for a youth brand under his mom's company. Beginning to go into detail about wanting the group to be ambassadors. You all listen attentively, starting the discussion.

Jimin grips the doorknob and begins to question Jin, "That means we need to suit shopping soon."

He opens the door and instantly freezes.

Solar shows her best smile, eyes gleaming with happiness while holding a box of pizza in her hand. Her eyes glaze over Jimin's figurine and she melts once she sees how much happier and healthier than the last time she had saw him. From what she knew - Jimin as well as yourself, are still broken.

But Park Jimin was sure as hell ready to give her a wake-up call.

He peeks behind him, noting that nobody was looking his way before leaning into the door frame and closing the door just slightly.

"You look better, " She gleams

"Oh yeah, " Jimin says, clearing his throat, " Yeah I've been good. But - why are you here?"

Solar opens the box of pizza, the streaming bread had something that had looked familiar to him but he really couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"I thought you were feeling lonely so I-"

"Chim who is it, " You pout, wrapping your arms around his small waist and snuggling your head underneath his arm.

Your eyes almost widen at the sight of Solar, but you can't help but feel a sinister emotion begin to cloud your judgment. It somewhat reminding you that this sick bitch is the same hoe who wanted to break you apart.

What a shame.

"Oh Solar, " You say, pulling yourself in front of Jimin. Making sure your ass pushes against Jimin's crotch.

You hear him clear his throat and his hands settling on your hips.

"Do you need anything?"

And her mouth remains open, feeling herself steadily getting angry as she watches Jimin kiss the top of your head. You have a smirk on your face, so wide that you can tell that it was irritating him. Her hands ball into fists, and you almost laugh. Jimin watches as you lean into the box, eyeing the pizza and noticing there were olives.

You shake your head in disappointment, reaching into the box and taking a slice, you give her fake sad smile and start shaking your head.

"Jimin doesn't eat olives, sorry, "

And you bite into the pizza while closing the box and pushing it towards her. Her mouths agape and you snort.

"I want to tell you something, and I really don't want to cause a scene, " You mumble, "We know everything. Your sick plan to break us up. And I sure have to applaud you for your work."

You swallow and Jimin gets turned on by the tone of your voice.

"But Jimin is mine, "

"You and him will never be. Note that shit."