Thirty Four

Hyejin🤡
Hey

Kitten❤️
Oh wow. She texts.
I'm just kidding.

Hyejin🤡
I actually wanted to talk to you about Taehyung...youve been through what im going through but I still need your opinion on it.

Kitten❤️
Okay...whats been happening while we were gone?

Hyejin🤡
It actually started at Hosoek's party. The morning after - when he came back from one of his one night stands.
I just...felt so jealous and angry. I had thought when he said that him and I are fuck buddies - I thought it meant we don't see other people.

Kitten❤️
Well im going to give you the harsh honesty.
Being fuck buddies does not mean you guys are together. Just because his your partner in bed doesn't make you your partner out of it. You are going to get attached too fast and your heart is going to get broken.

Hyejin🤡
...
You're right. That night when I was helping you pack, I watched his insta story - and he had girls giving him lap dances and shit. So that's when I realized that im just...not his

Hyejin🤡
After I left your apartment...Yoongi was waiting for me at mines. I had sex with him.

Kitten❤️
Omg you WHAT????? AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME???

Kitten❤️
WAIT

Kitten❤️
Did you dom😫? I've always wondered- Yoongi is lazy.

Hyejin🤡
Oh no sis. He's the Daddy Dom. Honestly - the best sex I've ever had in months.

Kitten❤️
Well shit.

Hyejin🤡
But then the morning after (the day you left) Taehyung was breathing down my neck just because I didn't pick up his call. I lied to him and I told him that I had to study and he almost went ape on me.

Hyejin🤡
Like a boyfriend who found out that their girlfriend is cheating type of angry.

Kitten❤️
Well that's fucking strange.
...
Do you want me to ask Jimin to talk to him?

Hyejin🤡
Speaking about Park Jimin...
Spill the tea.

Kitten❤️
Everything is going great. His actually much more clingy and a romantic that I thought. He booked an Aquarium for our first date. We even said our I love yous

Kitten❤️
And then we went home.

Hyejin🤡
That's it? You guys went home? Nothing else happened? Did he not eat you out or something.

Kitten❤️
You are so embarrassing - how can you just that so normally?

Hyejin🤡
Because it's exactly that. Normal.
And telling from the way you are shying away - I know for a solid fact that he did.

Kitten❤️
Bye

Hyejin🤡
Hoe just tell me!

Kitten❤️
I'll tell you when I get there. Some things are just better not said over the phone😂
But if you feel as if you are going to end up falling for Taehyung. I think it's better if you just stay away from him.

Hyejin🤡
Dude im going to be alone with him at the villa🤡Jin doesn't count because he will be in and out trying to make sure everything is ready.

Kitten❤️
Then get your V-D from him for the last time.
I gtg we just got to the amusement park.

Hyejin🤡
I'm about 30 minutes away from the villa. Wish me luck! And can you take pictures so you can post??? You barely do it! And fucking tag me.

Hyejin🤡
Ps don't have sex in the photobooth or something crazy.

Kitten❤️
No promises
Byeeeeeeee💕

Kitten❤️ No promises Byeeeeeeee💕