Forty Two

"The audacity of this bitch,"

Jisoo sits on the chair, the sun enloping her body while sunglasses sat the bridge of her nose. Hyejin sat in between her legs, both of them laying flat and having a good clear view of the pool and the beach. The sun was starting to set and You and Jimin had yet to be seen.

Hyejin wanted to complain but she was striken when she got downstairs just to see Jimin's ex girlfriend laughing loudly and freely with Solar.

"i feel like she's doing this shit on purpose, "Jisoo scoffed

"Maybe she didn't know?"Hyejin gulps, her hands rubbing Jisoo's legs in comfort, " Solar only came to our school in May- Star left last year August."

"But they are sisters?"Jisoo perks, " This whole thing is just skeptical."

You sigh heavily behind the girls, completely exhausted from the events of the morning. Solar and Star walked passed you and you say nothing as you pull a close by beach chair towards Hyejin and Jisoo before laying yourself on it and giving the girls a knowing look.

"I know, " Jisoo says in comfort, and you sigh as you break the eye contact to look at the view while the sun burnt your skin, " We'll talk later."

Solar and Star playfully splash each other, the water splattering everywhere. Some water droplets touch your skin, you wanted to hiss in annoyance but you just don't have the energy. Jimin was busy playing video games on the large television with Jungkook, he was slowly getting to better mood while being surrounded with all the boys. But even everyone could see that Star being here was affecting him.

"Hey Chim, " Hosoek says, plotting himself beside Jimin while Jimin just continues to move the buttons on the controller quickly.

He hums in response and Hosoek ignores his distant behaviour.

"How was Busan with Y/n?"

"Oh it was great, " Jimin chuckles, " We told our parents we are together, I took her on a date, asked her to be my girlfriend and we went to a theme park on the last day."

"Your girlfriend?"Taehyung butted in the conversation,"Don't you think it's too soon? You guys have barely been together for month."

Jimin snorts. Definitely not surprised to what Taehyung just said, his concentration slips back onto the game and he easily aims for Jungkook and kills him. The screen flashes that the game was over and Jungkook whines in irritation.

"I don't care about how long we've been together, " Jimin says, exiting the game to change some settings, "I liked her and she liked me. Why the wait?"

Taehyung nibbled onto his lip and glances towards Hyejin. The feelings he had for her were growing and he knew it. But he won't acknowledge it. Taehyung doesn't want a relationship, so why is he indecisive? Why can't he choose?

One thing he does know is that he doesn't like the idea of Hyejin sleeping with anyone else. He want her to herself. But she's been distancing herself. They are not having sex as frequent and she barely answers his text messages as fast anymore.

Maybe that's why his been keeping his side pieces and hoes around. It's because Hyejin is slowly but surely no longer gonna be there.

Taehyung🖤
We need to talk.

Hyejin's phone rings loudly, and she watches as his name pops up at the top of her screen. Taehyung looked at her, waiting for her to type back. Instead he watches as she puts her phone down and get up, holding your hand and encouraging Jisoo to go into the pool. Hyejin 's hair was curly - really curly, and it was put in a high messy bun. She had freckles dashing on her skin by her nose and had a cute shaped nose that just looked to...boop-a-ble.

She's so cute.

He thought, he watches as you shake your head and she nods in understanding before getting into the pool. Taehyung frowns at the fact that she never replied to his message and he starts to type again.

Taehyung🖤
Why are you avoiding me?

"Y/n actually asked me to talk to you about Jin, " Jimin pauses and all the boys look at him with an expectant look.

Taehyung feels uncomfortable from their gaze but nobody backs down as they continue to gawk at him.

"Yeah...what about her?"He scoffed, " And I told you not to tell anyone."

"Like you're great at hiding it, " Jungkook snorts, "We all know."

Yoongi flashes his smirk but says nothing.

"What are your intentions with her?"Jimin says.

"She is just a girl I occasionally sleep with."

The room falls silent and if it was night time. They knew for sure they would hear crickets. Despite all of the men present in the room are fuckboys, none of them have ever had a girl they would occasionally sleep with. Simply because someone will fall in love and someone will get their heartbroken.

Even for them - stringing a girl along is just a low blow.

"Bullshit." Soekjin snaps, " What the fuck Taehyung? You know you think youre slick with your shit but I see right through your fat ass."

"Yeah, " Namjoon grits, " You know that one of you will end up catching feelings and yet your selfish persona ignored that fact. Stop thinking with your dick for once."

"Now look at you, "Jimin snorts," You keep giving her the sad eyes whenever she walks past you and shit. Just admit you like her and stop playing."

"But I don't like her, " Taehyung shouts, his lie leaves his throat, feeling overwhelmed by the way his friends were bombarding him, " I am just sexually attracted to her, and it will never be more than that."

Hyejin halts in the water.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Yoongi growls, " She is an amazing girl and she doesn't need this boy, constantly giving her problems."

"You don't understand."

"I don't understand?"Yoongi dryly chuckles, easily standing up walking to Taehyung and forcing him to get up. Yoongi pokes his finger into his chest, " When she comes to your apartment at 3 a.m crying because she's falling for an ashhole like you—"

"Call me."

...

Uhm idk what the hell this is but thank you for 8K💕