Thirty Nine

It was surprisingly cool in the morning. Warm and lingering. Your eyes flutter open as you hear some wind blow and it causes you to slowly push the hoodie to feel some breeze — but when you fail and it causes you sit upright in discomfort.

You reach for the closest cellphone , which so happened to be yours, it was still early. Maybe 8 o'clock in the morning. The girls sleep around each other on the floor — someone was snoring but you dismiss it as you carefully raise to your feet and walk to the bathroom and get ready for the day.

Instead of wearing an outfit, you decided on a one piece, taking a sunscreen bottle and a nearby towel before walking out the room and carefully closing the door behind you.

Jimin grins when he see's the back of your head

"Good Morning Kitten,"

Your head snaps to see him and smile as your legs carry yourself to him. Your arm wraps around his waist and the both of you begin to walk.

"Good Morning," You smile," How was your first night."

"Cold—," He lies,"I miss my evening cuddles."

"Don't lie," You snort,"You probably cuddled with Taehyung."

Jimin raises his hand to gesture that he surrenders and you drop your towel on the bench and walk into the pool. He slides on his sunglasses, staring out to the ocean view. You swim beneath the water, allowing it to wrap its comfort around you. Your cheeks puff as you hold your breath. And once your fingertips find the wall on the other side of the pool, you instantly pull yourself and lean on the edge.

The sun looked pretty, the eye catching pink glow that the sun had, alongside with the sounds of waves on the beach—all of it looked to peaceful and charming. Jimin takes out his phone, taking a bunch of pictures of you on the ledge.

"Come in and swim with me," You whine as you look over your shoulder and stare at your boyfriend.

He drops his phone by your towel and begins to walk to, the water travels higher and higher and it takes a moment before his pushing the water past himself to get closer to you.

"Have you spoken to Hosoek yet?"

Jimin presses himself against your body, your hands gripping the edge of the concrete edges while his stomach pressed into your back. His Lucius lips kiss your shoulder and you smile while gazing out to the view.

"Yeah, " He shrugs, "But I promised so I tried to not make it awkward."

"Good, "

"But enough about that, " He kisses your neck slowly, you can feel what he was implying, feeling his member push himself to your ass.

Your grin widely - carefully making sure not to drown your short ass, easily wrapping your arms around his waist and pulling him close.

"You know I missed you so much last night, "Jimin grins, flashing you his crooked tooth and it causes you to become jumpy before wrapping your hands around his neck.

"I missed you more, " You mumble as you pull him close to yourself."But we can't have sex in the pool,"

His eyes fall dark, the lust overcomes his vision and Jimin tilts his head, cocking it in an arrogant manner before scoffing.

"Why not?"Jimin pressed, "Everyone is sleeping. Plus it's in my bucket list to have you in the pool - think about it Kitten, "

"You can be their alarm today, "

Your face heats up in embarrassment, your head falling to the crease of his neck. Jimin takes his time, sliding on hand off the wall and underwater. The fingers wrap around the lace, loosening the knot before pulling his swim shorts so that his shaft can nakedly press against you. His hand reaches for you and you open your legs a little more to give him more access.

Jimin presses his lips to your temple, pushing the swimsuit away to finally expose your private area.

"Can you sleep in my room tonight?"He asked.

You lift your head from his comforting shoulder, you wanted to start talking but that's when Jimin pushes himself into you and your lips fall open from the sudden pressure. He watches with dark eyes as your facial expressions begin to change.

"Can you?"

But you could care less, you wanted him to start moving, your legs wrap around him tightly and it forces him to push even deeper. You could feel the flutter in your chest and no matter what —you whimper. Feeling yourself whither in his touch.

"Move Jimin," You lowly gasp

Instead he just stares at you. Still waiting for the answer to his question, But you buckle your hips in aggravation, feeling your patience run thin as the water still flowed around you.

"It depends,"He groans, pulling himself out slowly and pushing himself back in,"Will you sleep in my room tonight?"

"I-I have to talk to the girls first," You moan, hands interlocking into his beautiful blue hair and tugging gently as he swirled his hips, your eyes practically roll to the back of your head as the pleasure rushes through your veins

Jimin pauses his hips, pulling a face of distaste and you whine in irritation. You almost throw at tantrum and Jimin chuckles at your bratty attitude. His laugh almost causes you to slap him but all he does is smirk deviously.

"Wrong Answer Kitten,"

"Yes I will,"You whimper,"Please just move,"

Both of you were stuck in your own bubbles, the sounds both of you made restricted from everyone else. Your bodies were connected and at that moment you would swear you could see stars. Jimin grunts as he tries to move faster in the heavy water, your eyelids falls heavy and Jimin find this as the perfect opportunity to kiss you.

With his lips hooked on yours while his hand sneaked between the both of you to run perfect circles on your clit, the both of you fail to notice the new comers as they waltz through the door.

Eyes filled awe as they gaze upon the beautiful view.

Your eyes widen as you feel your orgasm ricochets through your body and you shudder when Jimin groans at how your tight walls began to milk him.

He pull away slowly and pecks your lip gently as you tiredly hiccup.

"I love you," He mumbles, your hands leave his hair , encouraged to cup his face but instead of your lips targeting his lips, you kiss his nose.

"I love you," You whisper.

He smiles and leans in to kiss you again. Oblivious to the two girls as they stare at you guys—both somewhat jealous.

"Hey guys!"

The both of you pull away slowly and you can't help but lowly gasp as your pupils dilate.

Solar was here.

But what was she doing with her?

...

She's here lmfao. Y'all ready?