Forty Four

You're sitting on the edge of the small wall that separated the pool and the hot tub, with your small feet dangling over the edge, lightly swishing about in the warm water of the hot tub.

You slowly tilt your head to the side slightly, and a soft smile graces your lips as you watch your boyfriend laugh joyfully on the other end of the hot tub with Yoongi, Soekjin.

You admire how the wet strands of his blue hair seemed to attach themselves to his forehead, whilst droplets of water were to cascading down his overly handsome face.

You watch as he turns his head into your direction and his eyes instantly meet your own, and both your smiles seemed to instantly widen and before you knew it, Jimin was slowly moving through the water towards you.

"Liking what you see huh, baby?" he smirks once he got to you, and latches his hands firmly onto your hips before he comfortably places himself right between your legs.

"Nope." you tease him playfully with your own smirk forming on your face, and you lift one of your hands to run it through his wet hair.

"Bullshit." he snorts loudly, instantly causing an adorable giggle to escape from your mouth.

You both sit in silence with goofy smiles on each of your faces as you continuously run your hand through Jimin's hair at a slow pace.

"You hungry?" you find yourself asking him as you abruptly pause your hand's movements in his hair.

"For you? Always," he tells you lowly, and you playfully slap his bare chest in an attempt to hide your flustered face from him.

You hear him burst into laughter and the red tint on your cheeks only seems to be turning into deeper shades of red by the passing second.

You then suddenly feel Jimin take hold of your face with both his hands before he forcefully got you to look him right in the eye.

He stares at you with eyes that seemed to be shining in the light of the setting sun, and you couldn't help but have your heart melt and your stomach flutter at the incredibly gorgeous sight.

Jimin suddenly pulls your face forward, and soon you feel his lips gently meeting your own, and you instantly give into his addictive touch.

As your kiss with Jimin deepened, the two of you remained completely unaware of the heated glares that you were both receiving from two different pairs of eyes a small distance away.

"I can't keep watching this." Solar grumbled in annoyance as she quickly tore her gaze off of you and your boyfriend.

She stands up from her place on the ground and clenches her jaw angrily.

"I'm going to get myself a drink." she tells Star who was still watching your heated session with Jimin, "You coming?"

Star reluctantly glances up to her from his place on the ground after she gets to her feet completely.

Star glances back at you and your boyfriend one more time as he stands up, "Yeah." she sighs, before looking away and following Solar into the house.

"Tell me something." Solar slowly starts, as she got out two cold bottles of cider from the fridge in the kitchen, before sliding one of them over to her sister.

Star finds herself sighing, as she starts to have a feeling that she knew exactly what her sister wanted to talk to her about.

"What?" she sighs again.

Solar then loudly slams her bottle down onto the counter and glares at her sister.

"When the fuck do you plan on making your move?" Solar questions Star, her anger starting to become more and more prominent on her face.

"I can't!" Star bursts out suddenly, and Solar's head instantly snaps into her direction as she narrows her eyes dangerously.

"Do not raise your voice at me." Solar grits out immediately, and pops her cider open before roughly taking a swig of her drink.

"Solar." Star sighs in a much calmer tone than before, "I can't try making my move. But as you can clearly see," he continues, and points out the window into the direction of the hot tub and pool, "this plan of yours will not work."

"Star, I swear." Solar grits out angrily, "If you do not manage to break those to up and I don't get Jimin by the end of this holiday — I will ruin your entire life."

Star frowns.

"But Solar — I'm your sister."

"That doesn't mean anything anymore, Star." Solar scoffs loudly, and clenched her jaw tightly, "What matters now, is me getting Jimin, and Hoseok getting y/n. Simple."

"It's not that simple, Solar," Star tells her sister, in an attempt to get her to give up on whatever delusional fantasy she was having.

"Well then, make it simple, Star." Solar snaps at her, "I'm not going to sit around and wait for you and Hoseok to do the shit you're supposed to be doing for much longer."

Star feels herself getting more frustrated with her sister, "It's not that easy!"

"Make it easy!" Solar practically screeches, "My patience is fucking running thin." she ends off in a much more low tone.

"I'm done having this conversation with you." Star sighs, and grabs onto her bottle of cider before stepping back from the counter, "I'm out."

"You can't just decide that you're out, Star." Solar calls out to her sister who was already turning her back on her, "That's not how shit works."

Star turns back around momentarily.

"Well then, I guess I'm making shit work that way."

Star gives Solar one more look that was a mixture of disappointed and slight uncertainty, before turning away from her sister and heading towards the exit of the kitchen.

As she was a to step out, Star is stopped by someone else who was walking into the kitchen through the same archway, resulting in the two girls almost bumping into one another.

"Jisoo..." Star begins quietly as she met Jisoo's unimpressed yet confused gaze.

Jisoo face turns into a more upset expression, making both Star and Solar grow even more nervous, as her eyes jumped back and forth between the two sisters.

"The two of you better start talking." Jisoo grits out angrily, "Right now."

...

Wow...one eternity later - she finally gives me the chapter.

Thank you curiousbangtan for writing this chapter for me. I love you very much and I know I was pestering you a lot for the chapter but I am very thankful ❤️

But thank you .

Thank you

And Thank you.

Also this is my second book to hit 10K...and I am very happy. I encourage you to vote...please?

For him

For him...please?