Fifteen

"Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex." – Hunter S. Thompson

A sudden rush washes over you and causes your eyes to slightly open

A sudden rush washes over you and causes your eyes to slightly open. The curtains were wide open and the window was slightly open. Your head just then felt really hot and cold sweat began to form on your skin.

You started to feel hot - and nausea immediately hits you and suddenly have the urge to hurl. The sudden throb is felt at the bottom of your abdomen and you knew at that very moment what was happening.

Mother nature.

You turn your head back to see if Jimin was still next to you - but then you remembered that he had his classes today, and there was no way you would ask him to stay just because you got your period.

A gut-wrenching feeling pushes through and you release a long-needed sigh.

"J-Jimin?"

You turn in the bed - facing his side of the bed. You grab his pillow and pull it close to you - allowing the scent of his shampoo to overfill you but another cramp hits you and your tears finally become evident as you turn back around. Pushing some blankets off of you despite hearing the drizzle outside, pattering against the window.

You hear the bathroom door finally open and Jimin's melodic hums soon comfort you, when you hear him walk down the hallway to make his way towards his room, you try and relax your muscles. But the cramps felt like someone was taking a chainsaw and continuously was ramming the machine in your lower stomach.

The small sobs coming from you reach Jimin's ears and he stops his actions completely before frowning. He hopes that his mind wasn't making the cries up - so he stops his actions and waits once more before hearing another weep.

Jimin zips up his pants and ignored the fact that his hair was still dripping before making it towards your room.

"Kitten?"

He walks in to find you curled into a small ball while crying your eyes out. His heart breaks and he immediately kneels down by your side of the bed. Your eyes were skewed shut while some tears leaked.

"What's wrong?"He whispers

Jimin pushes some of your wet hair away from your sweaty face - as his hand brush passed your forehead, your head felt hot. Like a fever. He watches as you shake your head once more before squeezing your eyes hard once more as you feel another cramp siege forward.

"Kitten, "

You put your pride aside and finally tell him, you croak," I got my period."

"It hurts so bad, " You cry.

"Oh Kitten, " He says while wiping away some of your sweat before kissing your forehead gently, " Do you want me to stay home?"

You shake your head, " Please don't."

"Okay, " He stands up and you look up at him. He was shirtless and only had on his blue ripped jeans.

Jimin's hair was split down the middle and it was still damp. You watch him turn around and leave the room and your heartaches. Wishing he could just cuddle into you all day. You can hear the bathtub water begin to pour.

Jimin throws in a bath bomb before leaving the hot water to fill the tub before making his way downstairs do go fetch some painkillers for you. He reaches into the fridge but he sees nothing that would seem to satisfy you so he then decides to call the pizza place.

He walks back into the bathroom watching it already fill up halfway. Jimin raises his wrist and see's that he was already going to be late. But he wasn't in a hurry.

You hear him walking around before your door finally opens and comes in Jimin, this time sadly - with a shirt. You give him a sad smile and he crutches down next to you.

"I have painkillers waiting for you downstairs and the pizza will be here in 35 minutes or so," He says before pushing your hair back once more, " My class will be finished in like 2 hours so I'll only be able to take care of you later. Okay?"

You nod your head and feel a sudden wash of relief when he gives you a kiss on your forehead.

"The bathtub is filled with hot water so I think that will help you with your cramps, "

"Thank you, " You say before grabbing his hand and kissing his knuckles.

"I'll be home soon baby."

~

Jimin watches his teacher basically blab and blab and blab about some nonsense that was complex irrelevant to the work at hand. But he ignores him as he continues to copy down the notes that are written on the board.

He attempted to ignore his friends as they basically were making a ruckus beside and continue to write. Mentally reminding himself to ignore their texts if they said something about him sending them the notes of today's class.

Jimin raises his wrist and see's that there were less than 10 minutes lefts. He was hoping that by now you were at least in a better state. He hated that he had to leave you but next week - Jimin has a test especially for this subject so he couldn't skip anything.

Taehyung watches his best friend ferociously write down notes.

"Hey, do you think you'll be able to hang out after class? It's been a while since we've had a bro day."

"I can't, " Jimin shuts down.

"Why not?"

"Sir, " Jimin raises his hand," Will we be doing any more work?"

The professor shakes his head and Jimin asks to leave early. When the man grants him permission -Jimin starts packing away his stuff.

"Sorry Tae, I just have the stuff to do - but I'll catch you on Saturday, there's still a party right?"

"Yep." Taehyung says, " I'll call you."

~

"Kitten, " Jimin sings.

The front door to your apartment opens and incomes in Jimin. With a whole plastic filled with your favorite junky foods. He researched while in the supermarket - what would usually soothe cramps.

He knew you could...tolerate dark chocolate -so he bought you some. You, on the other hand, sat on the sofa in the living room. Wearing your favorite onesie while cuddling with your blanket.

"I bought some snacks for you."Jimin announces while placing the goods in front of you.

He takes his shoes off before slipping underneath the blanket and pulling you close. You shiver as you felt his cold skin but soon felt comfort when you feel his plump lips press against your forehead.

"Thank you Jimin."

You turn your head to him and he gives you the biggest smooch - causing loud giggles to fall from your lips.

"Anything for you."