13

"Come on monster! I'm going to make you die out here in the wild! You're going to make me stronger, and be my stepping stone to higher places!" The male pig head yelled.

(The mangas I found from 3 different sites all had 'I'm going to make die out here in the wild!' lmao)

"Hey, there's people in this room other than that ugly drum thing!" Inoka said, surprised.

Inosuke, being the dumb pig he usually is, didn't listen and charged straight at the demon, both swords in hand.

Suddenly, there was the sound of a drum being struck, and the demon was replaced by the little girl.

"Woah! The demon can transform!" Inoka yelled out in surprise.

"No, the demon has control over the house! It swapped the layout of the room so he would hit the girl!" The burgundy boy yelled back.

"Shut up, I figured that out already!" Inoka cried out in defiance.

As the girl fell to the floor, the burgundy boy yelled out at her to hold onto the furniture. Apparently, this girl was named 'Teruko'.

Inosuke, wasting no time, used the burgundy boy as a foothold, and pushed off the side of his shoulder, changing directions towards the demon.

Just as Inosuke was about to strike the demon, it mumbled something incoherent, masked by the burgundy boy yelling out a warning to him about 'the demon having abilities' and 'don't swing your swords blindly at it'.

Suddenly, the layout of the room changed again to the beat of the drum, and Inosuke landed smack on the little girl.

"Ahahahaha! The room is spinning round and round! So interesting! So very interesting!" Inosuke roared with laughter.

Suddenly, little burgundy boy dashed towards him and threw him off the girl, flipping him in the air.

'Woah! He flipped Inosuke! Inosuke's so heavy, even I have trouble flipping him! Just who is he?' Inoka thought.

Inosuke cackled, and charged towards burgundy boy, Inoka following suit after seeing how strong this boy was.

They both sliced towards burgundy boy, while he dodged.

Inoka let out a small 'tsk' and swung again with her other sword, turning midair to add more force.

"Stop messing around, the demon is right there!" Burgundy boy yelled, while carrying the girl.

Suddenly, Inoka's eyes darted towards the demon, who was reaching to hit a drum.

Her eyes widened, and she sensed a moldy feeling coming from the tatami beneath them.

She pulled Inosuke away, and the burgundy boy must have sense something too; he dodged away from the mat, as invisible claw marks appeared on the tatami below them.

Suddenly, the room changed twice, and they were in a secluded room decorated with drawings and writings.

Inoka picked a piece of paper up, but she dropped it since she couldn't read.

"Let's rest for a bit; the room's going to change again and lead us to the demon anyways." She figured.

"Sure..." Inosuke yawned, although he tried not to let it show.

Inoka giggled.

"It's okay to be a little tired, Inosuke." She said comfortingly, placing his head on her lap, while she patted his mask, and she could sense a content look on his face.

He closed his eyes, and he was out like a light.

Their rest was short-lived however, as suddenly the room changed, and they heard fighting next door.