14

Their boar masks dropped to the ground with a soft thud.

"Woman?! Eh?! Face..." Blondy screeched, while burgundy boy stood, staring.

"You got any problems with our faces...?!" Inoka said, staring at them.

"I don't have any complaints about your faces! Clean and neat, as well as showing faint redness in the white is pretty good, isn't it?!"

"I'm going to kill you, you bastard-!" Inosuke growled.

"The girl has very delicate features, like a doll! Both of you have matching emerald green eyes which are very pretty!"

"Who said I was delicate like a doll?! I'm stronger than you, let's fight! Bring it on if you have the courage!" Inoka screamed in fury.

"Can't! I'm too tired!" Burgundy boy replied.

"Do your headbutt again! I'm gonna beat you this time!" Inosuke yelled.

"No! Just take a seat, okay?" Burgundy boy yelled back.

"Hey wide-forehead! My name is Hashibira Inosuke! The girl is Shiratori Inoka!" Inosuke grinned.

"Remember that!" Inoka yelled.

"Inoka-chaaaaaaaaaan-" Zenitsu screeched, lunging towards Inoka but Inosuke slapped him away from her.

"How do you write your names?!" Burgundy boy asked.

"Write... Write?! I don't know... It's sewed on our pants though!" Inosuke stuttered out.

Inoka's scarf was sadly torn apart to shreds, like Inosuke's crow.

Suddenly, Inoka froze, and collapsed, but Inosuke caught her before she fell, hugging her to his chest.

"Hey! What the he-" Inosuke couldn't finish his sentence as he collapsed too, onto the floor, Inoka still in his arms.

"Uwaa! They fell over! Are they dead? Are they dead?!" Blondy shrieked, hiding behind the little girl.

"They're not dead. it's probably just a concussion." Burgundy boy replied, his forehead gleaming.

'Woah... Just how hard is his head... It's not even bleeding!' Blondy looked with wide eyes at burgundy boy, who was innocently standing there.

Burgundy boy and blondy covered the collapsed boars with their kimonos; Burgundy boy's as a pillow, and blondy's as a blanket.

Suddenly, the boy boar woke up, and jumped up, yelling at the blondy to fight.

The girl was still unconscious, peacefully resting in the bed and drooling thankfully on the ground beside her, not on his kimono.

'Cute...' Burgundy boy thought, laughing.

Suddenly, boar boy stopped as he saw burgundy boy and the three siblings standing around a lump of dirt and holding rocks.

"What are you guys doing?!" Inosuke yelled in confusion.