17

10000 read special~

"The birds were chirping, the sky was blue, all was well until a big, bad bear came along! Its fangs glistened in the sunlight, and all the animals ran away in terror, fearing for their lives-"

"Can we eat it?" Inoka asked.

"E-excuse me?" The kindergarten teacher replied, confused.

"She said, can we eat it?" Inosuke said irritated.

"U-uh, eat what?"

"The BEAR! Obviously! What else would we be eating? Our shit?" Inoka grumpily answered.

"Language! You're too young to swear!" The teacher gasped in shock.

'This is senior kindergarten, not an episode of You Vs. Wild.' The kindergarten teacher thought.

"Shut the fuck up, you old hag! We do what we wanna do!" Inosuke yelled, arms crossed.

"Old hag? I'm 23, for god's sake! And watch your language young man!" The kindergarten teacher cried.

"I don't believe in god, take that!" Inoka shrieked with laughter.

(sorry if you believe in god)

'oh my gosh, I did not sign up for this this was not in my contract what am I supposed to do' The teacher thought, quietly panicking.

However, the moment she took her eyes off the little girl and boy they tore off towards the nearest window in the small classroom, and on the count of three the boy picked up the little girl and catapulted her towards the glass.

The girl in question was laughing like a madman and pointed the top of her head towards the glass.

She looked like a rocket after liftoff - majestic and dangerous.

After her head made contact with the glass, which was specially designed to be bulletproof in the face of a lockdown, shattered into pieces and she kept flying through the window until she landed on the soft grass outside.

This was a second story window that she just flew out of.

"Oh my gosh! Is the child alright?!" The teacher cried out in worry.

Unbeknownst to the teacher, Inoka had clung to the tree outside of the window and was shimmying down the trunk.

While the teacher was distracted, Inosuke dove out of the window and shimmied down the same trunk, and hand in hand, the children dove through the bushes on the perimeter of the property.

The teacher turned around after calling the principal of the school, to be met with an empty silence and glass shards on the floor.

"Shit."

"Language, Miss Apple!" The principal yelled through the intercom.

She quickly switched it off, before plopping on the ground and sighing.

"When they said these children were master escape artists, I didn't think it meant cannonballing out of a window with brute force."

10 years later, they were now 15 and in high school. They had met three people; Tanjiro, a burgundy haired boy; Zenitsu, who looked like a sleepy dandelion; and a cute girl named Nezuko, who Inoka immediately became friends with.

Tanjiro had gone and gotten a girlfriend, while Zenitsu was (still) busy fawning over Nezuko.

Inoka had met his girlfriend once. She was nice, but seemed very out of it at times.

Over the course of the year, a certain boy with blue-tipped hair was falling for a girl.

He caught feelings way too hard; every time the girl came over, he's smother her in a backhug or carry her bridal-style.

Every time the girl patted his head or ruffled his hair, he'd melt.

"Yo Kamaboko, I think I'm starting to feel sick." Inosuke grumbled one day to his friend.

"How? You've never gotten sick the whole year! What's wrong?"

"Every time I'm around Inoka, I want to hug her and squish her cheeks and just cuddle. My heart's beating fast, and I think that my face is going to explode. I think I have Inoka cancer. It's pretty serious." Inosuke said, with a scared look on his face.

Tanjiro stared at him for a good five seconds before bursting into laughter.

"W-what the fuck?! I'm sick, and you're laughing at me?!"

"N-no, y-you're not *snicker* s-sick, you're *giggle* i-in l-love *snort* with I-Inoka!"

"Hah...? I don't love that ugly midget!"

"Yes you do, Inosuke, stop denying it. Now go and tell her to go out with you or else I'll steal your tempura tomorrow."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, I would. Now go do it coward!" Tanjiro shoved Inosuke down the hall.

"Yo, move out of the way you old hag." Inosuke grumbled as he shoved one of the teachers in the hallways.

"Old hag? I'm 33 for god's sake!" The lady cried out.

"Oh! You're the boy from 10 years ago who jumped out a 2nd story window! Where's the girl?"

"I'm right here you witch!" Inoka yelled, surprising Inosuke.

His face faintly blushed.

"Don't call me a witch young woman!" The teacher yelled.

"I only speak facts!" Inoka replied, and the teacher walked off fuming.

"Um- Yo Inoka, let's go to the rooftop for lunch! I have to tell you something!"

"But lunch is already over you dumbass!" Inoka snickered while Inosuke blushed profusely.

"U-um- SCREW IT! GO OUT WITH ME!" Inosuke yelled in his raspy voice, face the color of tomatoes.

Inoka's face flushed pink.

Her heart was thumping, and Inosuke could clearly sense that, as he smirked.

Everyone was staring at the two, waiting for Inoka to make her move!

"No! Just kidding, of course you dummy. Now, let's go, everybody's watching us." 

He grabbed her hand with a grin comparable to the Cheshire Cat's, as he dragged her off to brag at Monitsu for getting a girl before him.

(hope y'all liked that special chapter :) another one coming up at 1000 votes ;) as always, if there are any mistakes or you have any suggestions for the plot, please message me or comment :) also, please vote~ it means the world to me, and it also lets me see if you guys are enjoying the story or not~ thank you, see you next update or in the comments section~ 🐗)