19

sike bitches, im back

yall thought i would write a chapter about zenitsu fighting a spider demon

guess what, it's the 1k vote special chapter which is months late sorry

it's 3:21 am right now lets go

:)

let's get started woohoo

3rd POV

"Let's get started!" Inoka clapped her hands, with a grin on her face.

"Yeah... Let's get started..." Replied the rest of the team, clearly disheveled from training and running laps, but they had to pull through for the last session before the finals.

"Giyuu! What are you doing, you idiot! Do you not have any more energy to spike? Stop wasting time thinking about Shinobu and spike the ball accurately!" Inoka exposed Giyuu while he was mid-air, causing him to trip while landing, falling flat on his behind.

"I-Inoka!" The other manager, Shinobu, yelled flustered while helping Giyuu up from the ground.

"We all saw it coming, so you better get all your dates in before nationals! He's going to be busy preparing, so not much time for lovey-dovey business." Inoka replied, whistling at Zenitsu to come back from the bleachers after the blonde spotted the younger Kamado.

"Shut up, Inoka, we all know you got major hots for-"

Shinobu was promptly hit in the face with a ball from Tanjiro, and Inoka yelled "Nice save!"

"Nice save my ass!" Shinobu yelled in anger, before stomping away to get Giyuu some ice for his behind, her calm facade fading away.

Inoka looked back at the court, and her eyes focused on a certain black and blue-haired boy.

"Muichiro! Stop dazing off, and focus on setting the ball! We don't have time to lose! How the hell did we manage to even make it this far?" Inoka grumbled.

"It's because the other teams were just worse!" Genya screamed, blocking a ball spiked by Zenitsu.

"Genya you lil-" 

"Shut up Zenitsu, I blocked it, deal with it!" Genya yelled.

Jesus, Genya's attitude has been getting worse every passing day, and he eats a fortune's worth of Korean barbeque every time we go out.

Uzui was sitting at the side, along with Himejima, Sanemi, and Rengoku, proudly watching as the team squabbled.

"Genya, can't you do anything right?" Sanemi yelled after Genya got hit in the face while blocking a ball.

"Shut up nii-chan, at least I'm going to nationals!" Genya retorted, while Sanemi grew flush with anger.

"Sanemi! Please wait until after practice to beat him up!" Uzui yelled, watching Tanjiro successfully serve to the other side and landing an ace.

"Nice, Tanjiro!" Kanae quietly cheered from beside Inoka.

Inoka was sitting beside the males, watching as the manager and referee of the so-called practice round, which really was just a mess.

However, a certain boy did not like the lack of attention.

He screamed "ROLLLLIIIING THUNDERRR!" and the ball bounced to the other side, bouncing off the net and hitting the floor.

"UWAAA!" Tanjiro yelled, running up to Inosuke, who was proudly standing.

Much to his anger, Inoka wasn't focused, and was chatting happily with the seniors.

Then, she blew the whistle and yelled "PRACTICE IS OVER! Y'ALL BETTER GET SOME REST FOR TOMORROW!" while stepping down the bleachers.

After everyone was packed up and left, Inoka had just finished mopping up the floor when an arm picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Yah! Who do you think you are-"

"It's me, dumbass!" Inosuke retorted, carrying her and their bags outside the gym.

"Inosuke? Why are you picking me up?" Inoka asked, confused.

"...Nothing. I just felt like it. I'm strong, right? Right?" Inosuke asked, eyes wide with hope.

Inoka giggled.

"Yeah! The strongest!"

(yes girl hype up your mans)

"Stronger than Gonpachiro?"

"The best!"

"Who's the strongest?"

"Inosuke!" Inoka yelled, and the birds fluttered away.

"Hey, can you put me down?" Inoka asked.

"No. You didn't even see my rolling thunder!" Inosuke said, looking away.

His ears were turning red.

"Aww, are you jealous?" Inoka asked, smirking.

Inosuke just blushed more, and muttered "Shut up! You're annoying..."

Inoka giggled, replying "Guess you don't want any of that leftover barbeque from when Genya was over? It's beef and pork-"

"Sorry, I want food." Inosuke immediately straightened, putting her down.

Inoka grabbed his hand, and intertwined her fingers with his, swinging it up and down.

"Hey, are you nervous for the nationals?" Inoka asked, worried.

"No, if you're there to hype me up! The god Inosuke isn't scared of anything as long as Inoka is with him!" Inosuke replied, grinning.

"That's the spirit!" Inoka exclaimed.

The two yelled back and forth down the street, which was a common occurrence, and the neighbors paid no mind, except for an elderly couple strolling behind them, who happened to hear "Inosuke! Inosuke!" being chanted over and over.

"Ah, young love... Our team's future is looking bright." The grandpa sighed and the old lady pinched him.

"Shut up Hinata, we're only in our 60s! We still have a long way ahead of us!" The lady grinned, her blonde-turning-silver hair glistening in the sun.

hi it's 3:50 am i wrote this in like 30 min bc i felt guilty yall have been starved of content for so long

here's them kissing for yall thirsty hoes-

"Inosuke, what are you-"

He shoved his lips onto hers, not giving her a chance to finish her sentence.

"Mmn-" Inoka gasped, but Inosuke continued, his hands grasping her head and waist.

lol imagine the rest

sorry im high off of honey butter chips and a consistent three hours of sleep

it is now 4:02 am

bye, peace out