Four: Inverted Reflection Part Two

Hi, due to laziness, I will be writing juniors instead of sect disciples from now on. It's so wordy so I can just write juniors. It's easier to call Wangji, wuxian, the older ones as seniors too if the disciples are the juniors. ^^ excuse le peasant's laziness.enjoy the chap!

"Jin Ling?

"Jin Ling?

"What do you want?" Jin Ling sighs, noticing that Wei Wuxian moved closer to where he sat.

"Are you not going to take a nap?" Wei Wuxian asked. He noticed since earlier that Jin Ling is the only one who managed to stay up while the others have unwillingly fallen asleep as they all wait for the sunrise... for the paralysis to wear off, according to his husband.

"I'm okay."

"You really care about them, huh?" Wei Wuxian commented as a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"Of course," Jin Ling huffs, "I'm the sect leader, in case you're forgetting."

Wei Wuxian laughs softly, "Oh, I know that, alright." He grinned, "But Jin Ling, I can't help seeing you constantly glancing at the GusuLan juniors. Ah, more specifically at my A-Yuan." He grinned teasingly.

"W-wha...what are you talking about."

"Ah, sure, who wouldn't." Wei Wuxian laughs, a little harder now, "My A-Yuan is very handsome, after all."

"Absurd!"

"Oh," Wei Wuxian pouted, "You don't think so?"

"I... that..." Jin Ling's face started to go extremely red especially being under Wei Wuxian's interrogation. Yet, before he could find words to explain, he noticed sunlight peeking through the thickness of the woods. He looked away from Wei Wuxian, "It's sunrise."

Behind them are the GusuLan juniors who were petrified for probably longer than ten hours, started to move their limbs.

Both Wei Wuxian and Jin Ling stood up at lightning speed. Jin Ling was next to Lan Sizhui in a heartbeat that Wei Wuxian was only able to shake his head as he moved away. He instead held on Lan Jingyi, and two other GusuLan juniors before the three of them completely collapsed on the ground.

LanlingJin juniors also started to wake up, and hurriedly one by one caught the GusuLan juniors on their arms as the GusuLan Juniors freed from paralysis.

Wei Wuxian looked beside him to see his adoptive son, Lan Sizhui, had his body slump weakly over Jin Ling's smaller form but the latter didn't seem to care as the two of them slid down the ground. All the while Jin Ling carefully assisting Lan Sizhui's fragile form after the paralysis. "Pft, you do care. A lot." Wei Wuxian managed to mumble at Jin Ling who pretended not to hear. It's better that way.

This time, both Wen Ning and Lan Wangji returned from scouting around the area after they set up an array for them last night as they wait for the sunrise. Both of them sighed as they saw that the GusuLan juniors were all coming back to their senses.