6| Got 'em

"Holy fuck he's hot." Vera lets out a breath like she's been holding it in.

"You have that one right," Willow agrees.

"If only all four of your tires happened to pop instead of just one." Gabrielle daydreams the event. "Four tires, four times we get to see Jungkook fixing it."

"How do you not like him?" Vera questions me, bewildered.

"He's just not my kind of guy." I shrug, "I want someone with more maturity than a nine-year-old on a sugar high and he doesn't have it."

"So you're telling me that just a few minutes ago when he was jacking up the car and taking the tire off, placing the new one on, then putting everything away when he was done... Wasn't super hot?"

I have to think for a good second on that. I can't just deny that he was kinda hot. Meh, I guess I can. "Nope." I tell them and Gabrielle looks at me like I'm insane.

In no time, we arrive at the restaurant and we park next to Jungkook's car. At the same time, we collectively get out and the girls swoon over him again before we go inside with him leading the way.

"I'll see you ladies later." He smiles at them before parting ways and that feeling in my stomach from earlier comes back more than ever.

I watch him walk down the aisle of booths and I shake myself out of staring, why am I acting so weird today?

I take a look around for a moment and notice that it's very warm-toned in the restaurant. The color on the wall pairs perfectly with the red seats and dark wooden trim.

The floor matches the trim and on the ceiling a few simple but soft lights hang over the tables. It's beautiful in here and the smell of the undoubtedly delicious food intrigues me just as much as the designs around us.

"Good morning." A woman says with a bright smile. "Welcome, are you ready to take a seat?"

"Of course." Vera smiles back at her and she takes us to a table with four seats.

"Here are a few menus, I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders." She hands us the menus and leaves cheerfully.

We graze through the options of food and I find a small meal that looks absolutely stunning, paired with my favorite; hot cocoa with little marshmallows on top. I know it's not really a "breakfast" drink, but it's my favorite so I don't care what time of day I'm supposed to consume it.

»»»

It takes a short time for our food to arrive after we order and we're all excited when we see the waitress coming over with a large tray holding our meals.

"Here you go," She beams and places my food down in front of me, "and a hot cocoa." She places the mug down as well.

"Thank you." I grin and lick my lips while seeing the steam floating off of my cocoa and fluffy pancakes.

She leaves again and promises to come back later if we need anything. And that's when I notice another customer only two booths in front of ours and across the aisle.

Jungkook with a few of his friends are chatting and eating away at their food, definitely enjoying their time here. I see him perfectly, and I know he can see me just as well so I look away in hopes that he doesn't notice where our placements are.

"Wow, this is really good!" Vera exclaims and stuffs her mouth with food. "They did a really good job."

"They really did." I agree and take another bite.