78| Ayeeeee

Whew! That was quite the story, huh?

I'll try to make this short so I won't bore you;

Thank you all soooo much for reading, voting, and commenting. I read every single comment that I got a notification for, and most of the time, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm serious, you all should be comedians!

And don't even get me started on all of the in-depth analysis comments! They were amazinggggg and you're all so smart omg.

It means a lot to me that you loved this book and made it to the end, so I'm even more thankful <3

••••••••••••••

Anywhooooo, question time!

(Please answer honestly, I promise none of your comments will hurt my feelings <3 I need these responses because they can help me create better plot and characters for you in future stories)

With all the crazy ups and downs in this story, do you have a favorite moment/chapter?

What was your least favorite moment/chapter?

Do you have a favorite character?

Do you have a least favorite character?

Adding to that question^^ Do you have a least favorite character in the way that they were just the least developed? (Again, this can help me create better characters in the future, pleaseeee don't feel bad even if you say your least favorite was Ellie)

Do you have any unanswered questions for me? This could be about Bittersweet, myself, etc. :)

Lastly, is there anything you want to have happen in the sequel? Moments, plots points, conversations to bring up, etc.?

I'll be working on a sequel to Bittersweet if you all want one, but please understand that it took me almost a whole year to publish Bittersweet, so please don't count on the sequel being published next week or something <3

Anyway, I love you all soooooooo much, and I wish you the very very best in your own writing, reading, and all other activities you do!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕