55| But wait, there's more

Jungkook and I get to the car after packing and checking out. "I drove first last time," he tells me.

"So you can drive first again." I smile innocently.

He holds his hands out in position to play rock-paper-scissors with me. I press my lips together and sigh, putting my hands up as well.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" We say in unison and he throws scissors while I throw paper.

"Ugh," I throw my head back while he happily congratulates himself and shimmies his way to the passenger door.

I get in and start the car after we put our seatbelts on. He smiles and leans back in his seat, putting his hands behind his head comfortably.

"Wipe that smug smirk off your face, Jeon." I jokingly glare at him.

"Why don't you kiss it off?" He flirts and sits up, making a playful kissy face at me by pushing his lips out.

I giggle a little and plant a chaste kiss to his lips before pulling back, "Okay now?"

"Never better," he smiles cutely and I can't help but to return the same grin.

»»»days later»»»

"As you know, exams are coming up," Mr. Davis says near the end of class, "I expect all of you to study, especially since winter break ended."

"I can't wait until we graduate," Jessie leans over to me.

"We only have a few more months until we're out of this," I sigh, "I'm excited to never have finals again."

She nods tiredly and rests her head on my shoulder as we listen to Mr. Davis talk about a few specific things to study more. Although I really need to pay attention, my mind is somewhere else completely.

Jessie still doesn't know that Jungkook and I are exclusive. I don't know if I should tell her because "exclusive" doesn't necessarily mean "together" and I don't want anyone (including myself) to get the wrong idea.

I look over to the man in the corner seat of the class; his dark hair is lazily pushed back, a hoodie covers his lean body and he slouches over his desk with a bored gaze. Perfection.

My eyes trail down his body and his hand is spinning a pen between his fingers on his leg. A heat begins building in my stomach when I remember the things that very hand has done to me.

My eyes go further down to his hips and I remember exactly what he looked like before he pushed into me the day we had sex for the first time. The dark look in his eyes still haunts me, the veins in his arms never leave my mind, and the feeling of pure bliss that day gave me makes my head spin.

Without moving his head, his eyes glance over to me and he catches me staring at him. I look away quickly but before I can force my gaze away, I see a smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth.

Gosh, that's like the third time today.

After about a minute, we're dismissed and Jungkook waits at his desk right next to the door. While Jessie leaves for her next class, I go to Jungkook's desk which has two other girls at it already.

"Jungkook, you look nice today," one girl says with a smile and moves closer to him as I walk up.

"I look nice every day," he smirks cockily and they giggle before agreeing.

"We should study together," the other girl suggests and leans over his desk slightly. "You know, for finals and whatnot."

"Be my stress relief, Jeon Jungkook." She flirts and I come right up to his desk, grabbing the attention of all three of them.