28| Surprise Roommates!

Today is our last day here, and we're currently packing up everything to leave.

After Jungkook and I woke up the day after *cough* all that happened, we just went back to normal.

We had our fling, and I'm sure that after this he'll be satisfied with the action he got even though we didn't have sex or anything. When we get back to university, I won't be surprised if he never calls or texts me again.

We're presenting our slideshow the day after classes start again, so after that he'll most likely leave me in the dust and everything will return back to normal.

"Hey Koo?" Paige comes up with her purple suitcase as we're putting away our things from the desk.

"Yeah?" He responds with a smile and closes up his sketchbook.

"Where do babies come from?" She asks innocently.

We laugh a little at the randomness and he looks over at me for guidance. "She's too young, tell her the stork."

"Your mom screwed a stork."

"Jungkook!" I hit him with a nearby notebook.

"Sorry," he clears his throat and gets down on his knees to be almost eye-level with the four year old. "You see, when two people love each other, they hug really hard and then they send a letter to a flock of birds. Only one of the storks can find the letter, though." He explains like it's a fairytale, "And so when that one stork gets the letter, it carries the requested baby all the way to the parents and then bam! Kids like you get here."

"Woah!" Her eyes get wide, "I wanna be a stork!" She gets up and rolls her little suitcase out quickly, "Mommy, I wanna be a stork when I grow up!"

"Nice save, Jeon." I say sarcastically and he smiles confidently.

"Why thank you very much." He plays into my sarcasm.

Once we have everything packed and ready to go, we say goodbye and thank everyone, giving lots of hugs.

"I like that guy." My uncle Tyler says after we hug, "I'm glad you brought him along."

"I can't wait until the next time we get to see you!" My aunt Jenna exclaims and squeezes Jungkook tightly.

"Everyone likes him apparently." I giggle and say bye to everyone else before we get into the car.

We start the long drive and I put my earbuds in, already exhausted from packing everything so early in the morning.

»»»

Many long hours later and we're back on campus. I take all of my belongings out of the car while my parents thank and create smalltalk with Kook.

He already has his suitcase next to him and out of the car. My mom hugs him and he shakes my dad's hand before they come over to me and hug me goodbye.

They leave and Jungkook offers to help me get my things into my dorm but I tell him I'll be okay doing it myself.

"You sure? I know it's not much but still." He offers again but I shake my head.

"Nah, I got it. Thanks, though."

"Okay, see you around." He waves bye and leaves to go to his dorm.

I stack the three light boxes together and take it inside. I go to my dorm and unlock it, opening the door to find the room freezing and empty aside from some paint buckets and two worker dudes.

"Uh, hi." I greet and set my boxes down, "What's going on?"

"While the staff was cleaning the room over break, they broke the window. You're gonna have to find another place to go." One of them says and points to the space where the window should be.