56| It's a date

"Ellie? Are you okay?" Jungkook sits up, still dazed from his orgasm with a foggy mind. I'm nearly crying because of the cum that was just shot directly into my eye so I don't answer.

I roll away from him and hold my stinging eye, remembering not to rub it because that'll only make the pain worse.

I stand up and squint out of my other eye, reaching my free hand out to help me get to my bathroom. He follows right behind me, confused and worried, "Are you okay?"

"I got cum in my eye," I cry over the sink and turn the water on. I hear him stifle a laugh and he helps me by taking out a rag to get the rest of his cum off my face while I wash my eye.

I cup water in my hands and clean my eye out while he gently wipes the rest off my face. After all of it is out and off of my face, I look into the mirror at my bright red and irritated eye.

"I'm sorry," he holds back a grin but his eye smiles give it away.

"It's not your fault," I lean over the sink and splash some water onto my face, "Jessie startled me anyway, that's why I looked over at the door."

"We really can't catch a break," he sighs and leans onto the wall behind him, "Why do we always have terrible luck in the dorms?"

I shrug and dry my face off, staring into the mirror at him when I'm done, "I wish we could have a day together without any interruptions."

"Spotify premium is that you?" He asks with wide eyes and I giggle.

"You know what I mean, goofball." I smile and he moves towards me, snaking his arms around my waist from behind.

Our gazes meet through the mirror and he suppresses a chuckle at how red my eye still is, "You know, I could take you out sometime. Just the two of us."

"But I'm a piece of trash. You don't want to be seen out and about with me." I softly rest my hands on his forearms.

"As someone who cares for the environment, I'm required to pick you up. Friday sound okay?" He smirks and I giggle at his cheesy pick up line.

"You sly dog," I shake my head and smile down at the counter.

He hugs me tighter, "So.... Friday?"

I nod and he rests his chin on my shoulder with a happy but small grin.

»»»Friday»»»

"You're going on a date with Jungkook?" Jessie asks me with wide eyes, "tonight?"

"It's not a date," I roll my eyes and sift through my clothes, "We're just going out to eat or something."

"You're eating out," she tells me, "That's a date if I've ever heard of one."

"Not true," I chuckle.

"And if it ends with him eating you out, don't come running to me saying you had such a nice date."

"Jessie!" I accost and laugh.

"What? It's not like I didn't see what was going on in here when I walked in." She defends herself. "By the way, man's packin', holy shit."

"Geez Louise," I shake my head in shame and embarrassment.

"I expected Jungcock to be nice but wow, you're really winning-"