40| Broken

Still Jungkook's POV

Harley lays next to me naked and breathless. "That was... the best sex... I've had in a while." She says between breaths and lays her head on my chest, "You must be over Eliana."

"I was never under her." I state drunkly, "If anything, she was always under me."

"So you did sleep together," She lifts her face, eyeliner and mascara smeared around her eyes from mere minutes ago, "I bet she wasn't as good as me." She smirks arrogantly.

"We never did," I deny factually and look into her eyes with a drunk stare.

"Maybe you were too drunk to remember it," she laughs lightheartedly.

"I would've remembered it," My words blend together but she can still make out what I'm saying, "It wouldn't matter how drunk I was."

She rolls her eyes and lays her head back down on my bare chest, "At least I can brag about fucking you. With her looks and downright awful personality, she's probably only gotten one dick in her whole life. No other man would want her, right?"

I pull her closer to me, "Don't mention her ever again. Kiss me until I forget."

She smirks and kisses me gently but I don't want anything soft right now. I roll us over so I'm on top and attack her lips. She moans loudly and it sounds too over the top to be real.

One thing I've always liked was when a woman was genuine. Harley isn't genuine, but Ellie is. Hell, Ellie couldn't fake it if she tried because she'd just end up laughing from it being awkward.

I think of her laugh again and how it never fails to make me smile, But then I kiss Harley harder to get it off my mind, taking her bottom lip between my teeth and tugging a little.

I slide my hand down her nude body until I reach her sex, "You want to go again, baby?" She asks.

I growl against her lips and she smiles into the kiss. I just need to forget. I just need to get her off my mind for at least the rest of the night.

Ellie's POV

I practically run back to my dorm after Harley and Jungkook leave the party. The stupid smirk on her face and hold on Jungkook's arm tells me everything they did when they got to his dorm.

I hate her. I hate her so much and I hate myself more for being a little bitch in this situation. Why am I even sad about this? I should be happy.

Did I make a mistake? Should I not have told him to leave? Should I have stayed with him?

No.

No. No. No.

I like Jungkook, but I know I can't be with him because I'll end up getting hurt. He wants someone to toy with, I want a relationship. Maybe. You know, in the future or something.

Ugh, anyway, you get my point.

I don't want to turn out like Harley after being cast aside.

I slide down and throw my head back against the wall, pulling my knees up to my chest. I've been sitting on the floor ever since I got back and I don't feel like moving any time soon.

I'm so stupid! I clench my fists and close my eyes, regret filling my body to the brim. Should I have done that? Yes, maybe, but so harshly?

I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at myself, but I need this. Jungkook and I both need this. I kept leading him on then pushing him away, and now that I'll be out of his life, everything will slip back into it's natural state. Hell, he won't even remember my name in the morning.