•    •    •

•    •    •

C H A P T E R   T H R E E __________________

__________________

             Hades dropped his hands by his side as he stood outside of his daughters room. He knew just how upset he made her, and wanted to relieve the tension between them. She felt as though her and her sister were being mistreated, and that Hades loved his demigod son, more than he loved them.

            "Macaria."

              Hades sighed as his daughter left him with silence in return. He lifted his hand to the strongly held door, knocking again. "Macaria, open now. I order you to open the d—" He stopped speaking as his daughter stood by the door with arms crossed.

              "Listen dad—" Macaria pursed her lips together as she let out a loud sigh. "You're right about everything. I mean I'm just over reacting, aren't I?"

             "Macaria, I never claimed you overreacted. I'm not here to blame you. I'm here to talk. I need you to understand why I do what I do."

          "Of course." Macaria smiled, but it wasn't a genuine one. "Is it okay if I leave my room?"

            Hades furrowed his brows. "Of course, why wouldn't it be?"

           "It's your house, your orders." Marcaria said with narrowed eyes, before shoving past him.

             Hades shut his eyes, gulping as he tried to think of anything that would make this up to his children. The last thing he wanted was for any of them to hate him. He moved away from the wall, before heading into the darkened room. Hades Palace was like a maze surrounded by flames. It wasn't the only place he called his. His territory couldn't be more astonishing. It was a kingdom.

                  "I've had enough of Hades and his little games

                  "I've had enough of Hades and his little games. He wants to tell me he's sorry and that he promises to treat me better, yet he's got that half human up his asshole ." Macaria muttered as she ranted to herself. She stormed past Hades throne and angrily marched to the gated area. Now was Macaria's  usual time to peacefully take people's lives. This wasn't just any task. It was Marcaria's passion. She took honor in what she did, knowing that her people would die peacefully and calmly.

Macaria furrowed her brows when she stepped in a red puddle. The stench of it was just awful. She knelt down, observing it closely. "I-It's blood." She whispered, before her eyes widened.

She quickly got off her knees and followed the trail of blood. It wasn't too soon before she saw someone with a scythe in the back of their head. It was nothing Macaria has ever seen before. A small whimper escaped her lips, as she covered her quiet with her trembling hands. She then let out a blood curdling scream and huddled on the ground.

Hades heart beat quickened when he heard his daughter scream. "Macaria!" He shouted as he frantically searched for her. "Macaria! Where are you!" He yelled with mighty power, veins showing through his neck. Hades stopped in his place after stepping in the smeared blood. He parted his lips, and glanced down at his daughter, cowering with fear.

  "Macaria, what happened?" He laid a hand on her shoulder, and her head quickly jolted up. "I need you to tell me what you saw." He calmly said.

She squeezed her eyes shut as tears started to flow down her cheeks. Macaria lifted her finger at the dark corner, where the man laid dead. It didn't take Hades long to know who was responsible for this. He never let his daughters near the fields of punishment. He didn't want to scar them for life, although it seems like it's already been done. She looked up at her father with reddened eyes. "Who did this?"

"Oh hey, listen." Jimin casually greeted his father as he entered his dwelling. "I found a really great reason you should send me to Earth. All you have to do is not be such an ass when looking at options, okay?" Jimin lowered his brows once he noticed his father wasn't smiling.

"What."

"When I ordered you to kill that man. What did you exactly do?" Hades narrowed his eyes as he spoke, his breath fuming.

"I got it done. I killed him." Jimin slid his finger across his neck, adding a sound effect using his teeth. Jimin stepped back as his father stepped closer. "Isn't that what you asked me to do?"

"I ordered you!" Hades suddenly shouted. "I ordered you to kill him peacefully!" He veins were more noticeable than ever. "You had the nerve to disobey my words, kill the man ruthlessly, and yet nothing crossed your mind to get rid of the fucking mess you made!"

"You asked me to kill the fucking guy, and I did it my way. If you don't like that, why don't you just put him back to pieces and sing him a lullaby."

"Watch who your speaking to." Hades warned as his eyes darkened.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked past him.

"No Earth."

Jimin stopped walking and scoffed. He looked over his shoulder and raised his brow at his father.

"You will never see Earth." Hades restated, before walking away.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey! I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter. Just to clear something up. If you haven't noticed, some of the vocabulary I use is rather modern. I just wanna let you guys know that it's way too difficult to keep the language and vocabulary strictly as how Greeks would use it. In order for that to happen, I'd really have to crack the code on the exact way they spoke, and I don't really have the time to do that. Plus, I'm sure this is a lot easier for you all to read. If you've got any questions for me, I'm always here. Thanks.

Ily guys ♡