•    •    •

•    •    •

 C H A P T E R  T E N_______________

_______________

"We should search through the woods first. I don't think Jimin would be anywhere that could get him caught." Hercules suggested to Macaria who nearly ran into an elderly man. He casually pulled her to the side and raised his brow. "Careful.."

"Well you know this place better than I do. You walk in front!" She crossed her arms, embarrassed by her own clumsiness. "Plus... he doesn't give two shits about being seen. The guy doesn't care about anything! Can you believe that?"

"I do, actually." Hercules nodded, making Macaria lower her brows. "Like you said earlier, what did I expect? He's the son of Hades."

"Hey..." Macaria pointed her finger. "I'm the daughter of Hades, and you don't see me running around with a spear in my hand. We're just two completely different people, raised by one father."

"Was he really raised though?" Hercules raised his brow just before going on a long rant. "I mean, you seem fine to me, but HIM— no, he wasn't raised at all!"

"Oh so I'm just fine." Macaria frowned as she air quoted the word fine.

"Don't be so dramatic." Hercules rolled his eyes, before looking out into the distance. His jaw fell when he saw a tiny little duckling about to cross through the busy town.

"EVERYONE STOP!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, making everyone slowly stop what they were doing and stare at the insane man. "DON'T MAKE A SINGLE MOVE." Hercules held his hands up while he yelled. "HEY— I SAID DON'T MOVE." He looked towards the 4 year old girl. He slowly moved toward the duckling, trying not to frighten the poor thing. "I won't let anyone hurt you." Hercules cooed as he caressed the duckling against his chest. He knelt by the lake and set the duckling free. "Bye friend!" He waved, and turned around to pat his hands dry.