•     •    •

• • •

C H A P T E R  F O U R________________

________________

Hades walked away without saying another word, leaving his furious son behind. He knew he would be angry, but Hades was left with no choice but to stop him before he'd go to far. He's already hurt his daughter enough. It seemed as though a wave of sudden darkness hit the castle as Jimin's eyes hallowed.

           Macaria raised her brows ever so slightly as she peaked behind the wall. She rarely gets to see her half brother but when she does, he's always so angry looking. She glanced over her shoulder, just making sure that her father wasn't near. Then, she did broke the one rule her father gave her. No one speaks to the son of Hades. Until now.

           "Hey." She called out, and her heart starting insanely pounding.

            Jimin slowly looked over his shoulder with that same piercing glare. His eyes met her scared ones, but she wasn't about to back down now.

           "I'm guessing you're the one who killed that innocent man." Macaria accused, while furrowing her brows.

"You guessed correctly." He said, before he turned away. There was a moment of silence, but Jimin decided to break it. He glanced over at her with a somewhat amused grin. "Would you mind getting me something to remove the blood off my knuckles?"

Macaria looked down at the hands that had violently murdered an innocent man. She became uneasy as she stared at the patches of dried blood.

"Hades was right about you." She whispered to herself.

"What." Jimin's jaw tightened as his anger only got worse. Macaria quickly stepped back, and stumbled against the column behind her. "Who do you think you are speaking to me like that?" Jimin shouted.