•   •   •

• • •

C H A P T E R   E I G H T_________________

C H A P T E R E I G H T
_________________

        "I have to use the lady's room." Amara blurted out, making Jimin furrow his brows. He glanced at her, before speaking. "Can't you hold it for another twenty minutes? We're almost there."

"No—not really." She admitted, eager for the young man's permission. Silly isn't it? A seventeen year old girl asking for permission to use the restroom. "So is that a yes?"

"Fine." Jimin spat, letting go of her arm. "Pee in the woods." He nodded his head towards the trees. "I'm not looking."

"That's the least of my concern—h-how on Earth do you expect me to just go.. right here?" Amara's eye's widened as she ranted.

"I do it all the time, now go." He shoved her behind the tree, and turned with his arms crossed. Amara lowered her brows and sighed. "Cover your ears at least."

Jimin rolled his eyes as he lifted his hands to his ears, covering them so she'd feel comfortable. He waited for what felt like hours, until he lost all his patience. "It shouldn't be taking you this—" Jimin turned to face the woods, and found Amara gone.

"Fucking bitch." He muttered to himself, before rushing into the woods.

Amara quietly giggled to herself as she raced out the other side of the woods and into an unfamiliar side of the village. She glanced around, trying to find a person in sight. "Hello?" Amara called out as she walked between the small houses. "I need help, is anyone there?" She knocked on a couple doors, but there were no answers.

That's when her eyes landed on a dark hiding spot, behind a group of barrels.