•     •     •

• • •

C H A P T E R  F I V E_______________

_______________

"Hercules catch!" Another boy threw the rusted ball across the field, watching as the long haired boy rushed to catch it. The boy squinted his eyes shut when he heard a loud pop.

"Again..?" He looked up to see Hercules with an apologetic smile, and the deflated ball in his hand.

"S-Sorry." He shrugged his shoulders. "I can go get another one if you want—"

"Uh.. I'm okay. I'll just hang out with the other guys." The boy slowly backed away before racing towards the town.

"Another day, another friend lost." Hercules sighed as he kicked the flat ball with his bare foot. "Did it have to be super strength?" He frowned at the sky, when a giant rain drop smacked his head.

"Ow—what was that for?!" Hercules shouted.

"Look." One of the boys pointed from afar. "The muscle pig is talking to himself again." He said, making the other guys snicker along.

"The idiot probably thinks his real parents are floating in the clouds or something. Little does he know, they just didn't want him." He jeered, laughing with his friends.

A sudden strike of lightening hit directly beside the boys, making them scream. Hercules slowly shook his head with a smirk as he glanced up at the sky.

"Really?" He chuckled.

"Hercules?" A soft voice interrupted him.

"Amara, hey." Hercules scratched his head. "Did you see that?" He asked, hoping she'd say no.

"See what?" She lowered her brows.