Part 2

IN ASR MAHAL(santiwan)

ASR woke up and face the photo of his parents and the flashback was displayed as a dream to him. Suddenly there is knock sound,

HP: Arnav beta. Shall I come in.

Arnav:(come to the present) hah hp. Come in.

HP:here is your black coffee(and he also sees the photo)Arnav beta dont feel bad. Some one will definitely bring happiness in your life.

Arnav:what the? Hp don't bring that topic again...

HP: What to do chote, It's my responsibility to settle down your life.

Arnav: Why are you feeling like that. I am already settled. I don't need anyone. In fact I don't trust anyone apart from you. You are there for me. That's it and that's all I want. Got it.

Hp: But chote....

Arnav: Hp I told nah. Why are you starting again and again.(he angrily throws the cup and goes to the bathroom)

HP: GOD Please let him love someone (he desperately sees the door of the bathroom)

After ready arnav come out of the bathroom and saw her mothers photo.

Arnav: Ma, Im missing you badly.(he stares the photo for some time).ok ma im going to office.bye.

IN ASR'S OFFICE

Arnav: Aman why are you not informing about the presentation.

Aman: (His manager)no sir, I thought it will be a simple matter and will be resolved before the presentation starts.

Arnav: nothing is simple to me. Get ready for the presentation immediately. i don't want anything to be wrong during the meeting. Fire that person.

(Arnav does fashion technology and MBA in London. He is one of the best fashion designer in the world. His branches is in all over the world.)

Aman: but sir.(he very well aware of the wrath of ASR and even every staffs know that.)

Arnav: Do what I say

Aman:yes sir and sir about the meeting you have planned that was about to be cancelled sir.

Arnav: What the? Why

Aman:Sir They are demanding so much.

Arnav: Schedule the meeting at any cost. I want it to be done properly ok.

Aman: Yes sir.

Arnav: And one more thing don't argue with the clients too much. Make them to talk to me. I will handle them.

Aman: Yes sir.

(office staffs also well aware of arrogance of ASR but still drawling over him, Because of his fame and money. But arnav is ASR he don't even give a glance to that girls. And also the girls did not give up they are falling for him.)

Reena: How rude he was? But still he is so handsome. I will definitely make him mine.

Geetha: hey watch it. He is going to after me only.

Pavi: Stop it guys. Better you all search for other person.

(reena,Geetha,pavi are some of staff members in ASR office)