Part 25

A/N:so here is thenext chapter guys.I try to upload the chapters asap thanks for enduring with me.an a BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTING AND ENCOURAGING COMMENT.Again sorry if i make any mistakes.

             Sushi cannot do anything about her flirty husband and about khushi she just not knowing her husaband behavior is such a flirt. But the poor soul she just fear of her husbands punishment.His punishment made her physically as well as mentally drain her out. She cannot do about anything because of her family condition.But somewhat she knows she has to help her friend to get over from this because of her old time and ofcourse for khushi too. Because she is such a nice girl and goes through alot.

Sushi:hey khushi, what about your husband, you told na he will come.Where is he.(raj shoots glare to her )

Khushi: he will come wait let me call him..(khushi about ot call)

Raj:why disturb him khuhsi, he will come when he inished his work.

Khushi(slightly taken back how this husband of her friend call her by her name):its....its.....(come on khushi why stutter)....

Raj:let him come na..till we can order something..

Keerthi:that will be great, we are hungry khushi.

Khushi:but,,,(sighs)ok..

Raj:thanks...

Khushi:sushi, how are you though, you never old me anything about you till now..

Sushi:well I am fine(whispers I guess this was clearly heard by her husband and he nudges her side).

Khushi:ok when did you come back form states..

Sushi:three days before khushi...

Khushi:okk..

Raj:what about you khushi,,,,

Khushi:about me...

Raj:yes, I didn't know that my wife has such a beautifull girl as a friend.

Khushi:what??(she does not like his behavior)

Raj:no no, I mean such an amazing friend you are...

Khushi:oh...

Sushi:hey khushi your husband did not come yet, are you sure he will come.

Khushi:of course he will. Let me call him

After khushi excuses

Sushi:Can you please stop your obvious flirting.

Raj:whats wrong in that.i like her and will try my best to enjoy with her.

Sushi:she is married.

Raj:so am i.

Sushi:she is not your liking though.

Raj:I will make her to be my liking.

By the time khushi comes with frown, confusion and worry in her face.

Raj:what happen khushi..

Khushi:nothing....

Raj:I know something wrong let me guess.... Mmmm.. guess your husband didn't pick up your phone.

Khushi(totally annoyed):huhhh...

Sushi:khushi, he is trying to joke with you. Please don't take it to your heart.Anyway,have you talked to your husband.

Khuhsi:HE will come as he told.

Sushi:oh, you talked to him where is he? Is he busy??(se try to get distract khushi from her husbands stare and successfully did it too)

Khushi:oh the phone is in out of range, and I am sure that he will come as he told.

Raj:how did you know khushi, maybe he is really busy with someone, maybe he really nota ble to come.. so that maybe he try to avoid you....

Khushi(not anymore):guess you are talking about yourself(innocent khushi can turn into violant one when the matter come to her husband)Khushi thought"how dare he try to talk like this about my arnavji.i will not leave him just like that I mean he has his wife nearby yet his full attention is focused on how to annoy me."sushi,is that right???

Sushi:huh?? What???

Raj:oh woah wait, Im just trying to joke around. Don't mine me though as my wife sai(no raj don't spill the milk)

Khushi:well good for you...