Part 16

Khushi: think khushi, think, imean how can he control himself. Am I become bored for him.no,no, khushi,I think you are thinking too much. Nothing like that. I trust arnavji more. But still even I am not able to control myself from his touch. How can he?? Am I really bored for him??. Khushi don't think you can ask him directly nah?? But what he will feel if I ask directly??. That is not need for you. You just ask him. That's it.ok.

When she is talking by herself arnav enters with the porridge. And listen to her last pharse.

Arnav: What are you going to ask khushi?? Just tell me nah.

Khushi(shocks by his words "did he hear everything"):no, no, arnavji, not now.

Arnav:Then,,, oh come on khushi, you an ask me anything at any time.

Khushi: but promise me, you don't feel wrong about me. If I ask you directly. If you feel to throw tantrum on me then go ahead ok.

Arnav:Khushi, why am I going to throw tantrum on you?? Just go ahead.

Khushi:woh, don't you feel...(there is a knock sound)

Both see each other and then,

Arnav: come in.

Nurse: sir , I need to give her sleeping shot.

Khushi: but now only I wake up,

Nurse(smiles): mam, if you get proper sleep then only you recover fast.

Khushi: but you are going to give me injection right.

Nurse: you don't need to fear mam,I will put it on the trip injection that is attached on your hand. I assure you it will not pain.

Arnav hold her hand and signal her that "I am hear with you".Then no more saying nurse give her the shot. It was so powerfull and immediately khushi gets sleep.After nurse went arnav see her.

Arnav: khushi, yu want to ask me something right??

Khushi:(in sleep she started to blabber): Arnavji, don't you feel anything for me, am I become bored to you, you know how hard it become to control myself when we were in bathroom? Now tell me arnavji, am I become bored to you?? Even if you thought wrong about me then that's too fine.but you have to answer me.(by saying this she sleep this wonders arnav "You know what khushi, even I have gone through the same feeling that you went through, for me your health is more important. But that's not mean that I hate and I cant even think about hating you. You are showing new side of you to me everyday.How can you think about me like this. I will definetly show you how happy im with you. But not now khushi.you have to wait until you recover" he smiles.)

After some time khushi wake up and see arnav works in laptop.

Khushi:Arnavji.

Arnav:you wak up khushi, wait I will give you some soup. You know hp had come to see you. But you are sleep.so he did not want to wake you up and he also give me this soup to give you.

Khushi: you can wake up nah arnavji, what he will think about me.

Arnav: he does not think anything wrong about you khushi.

Khushi:but,

Arnav: khushi, no more words, come(he started to feed her while feeding her she think about the time when she reveals her thought to arnav.)

Khushi: Arnavji, am I saying something to you when I am going to sleep.(she does not remember completely what she said)

Arnav: no, khushi,why?(he pretends as she does not say anything)