Part 12

In morning:

Khushi: arnavji, wake up, today you have promised me to tell me the way.

Arnav:(immediately wake up): what???? Don't you forget.

Khushi: how can i?? come on now get ready we have to go na.(then khushi goes to the bathroom)

Arnav: oh no this girl definitely going to make me crazy.

Khushi: arnavji, get ready na.

Arnav: han han. Going

After getting ready. Arnav and khushi going to counseling hospital, where arnav book appointment. Khushi was so exited all the way she is blabbering about the baby and this makes tension for arnav more. Atlast they enter before the hospital.

Arnav: khushi.

Khushi:ji

Arnav: (sigh) you have to promise me one thing.

Khushi: what arnavji you be na, now too you are playing.

Arnav: im serious khushi.

Khushi: ok baba, I promise. Whats it?

Arnav: after knowing about the pregnant thing, you have to behave like every day. I mean don't avoid me ok.

Khushi: why I m going to avoid you,

Arnav: khushi, just do it na.

Khushi: ok I promise.

Now they entering into the hospital for counseling. They both are separated. Khushi goes to a lady doctor and about arnav he just wait for the result.In counseling they explain everything to khushi including a video explanation. This makes khushi ashamed. Not because of the counseling , because of her innocent and until now she didn't know about this thing this makes her more shy. She thought" now, how im going to face arnavji, oh no" at last khushi getting out of the counseling room arnav immediately goes to her and touch her hand.But khushi slowly takes her hand out and she didn't even face arnav thismakes arnav hurt.

Arnav:khushi.....

Khushi: lets go arnavji.(this even hurt him more)

Without saying any word they both head towards their home.As soon as they both enter to their room khushi throws her into arnavs hand and she hug him so tightly also crying. This makes arnav shock.

Arnav: khushi, khushi, what happened? Why are you...

Khushi: I m sorry arnavji, im really sry..

Arnav: khushi come on look at me(she does not look at him) come on, khushi look at me(she slowly lift her head up and look at him)you don't have to say sry to me.

Khushi: how can I not saying sry arnavaji? I even don't know about this pregnant thing. You think low about me na when I explained it to you(crying hardly)

Arnav: not at all khushi, even that's so cute.now also you are acting so cute.

Khushi: you didn't find that as wrong.

Arnav: whats wrong in that.i was so surprised that you didn't know. Any ways now you know na(naughty smile appear on his face this makes khushi more tensed and shiver. So immediately arnav leave her)its ok khushi, we have lot of time.

Khushi:(crying hardly) I cannot even able to...

Arnav: shhhh khushi, did I say something(wipe her tears and calm her down while crying she fall into asleep so he take over her to bed and he take the couch)

In morning

Khushi: (oh no again I got period this cramps kill me but I don't want arnavji to be worried) unknowingly she shout"ahhhhhh" holding her stomach

At that time arnav enters into the room. He heard her shouting. What happened khushi, why are you shouting??

Khushi: nothing, arnavji, im just.....

Arnav: what??? Tell me clearly, khushi. You made me worried.

Khushi: who, again I got my periods. That's why.

Arnav: shall I call doctor or do you need some pain killer.

Khushi: no, no, if I take pain killer means that can affect pregnancy.so I don't need any.

Arnav(smiles): ok, come (he make her lay down) take some rest ok.

Khushi: but im hungry arnavji.

Arnav: then I will immediately make you something for eat.(he goes to the kitchen and make sandwich then he lovingly feed to khushi)

Khushi: arnavji, shall I ask you something?

Arnav: what???

Khushi: why don't we try for that?

Arnav: that?? What??

Khushi: that arnavi, in counseling they are telling na, for getting pregnant(this makes arnav shocked"how she asked directly")

Arnav: khushi, you are not ready for that yet.

Khushi: how do you know.

Arnav: I know, leave it na. It should be happened automatically.

Khushi:but...

Arnav: I told na khushi, just wait for it.

Khushi:mm ok.

After arnav went khushi thought" this arnavji na thinking that im not ready yet. Today night I will show it to him" " but what if I shiver,...ahhh the doctor told me that if you have trust on him then you wont shiver"" im going to test that, wait for it arnavji"