Part 33

A/N:SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS.Anyways enjoy the chapter. Kindly ignore any mistakes you seen.

Khushi:Arnavji,Are we not going home.

Arnav(finally):nope.We are going to the mall.

Khushi:what????reallyy(the thought of going to mall make khushi really excited and made her simle wide)

Arnav(really this mood swings ahhhh there is no irritation in his thought ofcourse):are you really excited.

Khushi:mmm.

Arnav:khushi, if you feel tired please immediately tell me ok?

Khushi:ok

There they enter the mall and started roaming around the mall.Khushi really excited after going through such a terrible state she really enjoys this well.They started eating some food that khushi pointed of course.Then after roaming for almost an hour then khushi want to use bathroom.

Khushi:arnavji,Can you wait here, im going to use the bathroom for a while.

Arnav:are you ok to be alone khushi?

Khushi:I hope so arnavji,I tried to hold but not anymore, I have to go?(arnav seems hesitated)Arnavji I will be fine please.

ARnav:ok, im here go on and if you come within 5 minites i will come to check on you ok.

Khushi(she know what extend arnav goes):ok,

After khushi gone arnavs phone buzz.While arnav browsing through the phone.There so comes three college girls.As their appearance you can say they were some bardas girls.They starring arnav for longer and admiring his appearance without knowing anything about arnav. Then they started to appear arnav.This was not unnoticed by arnav.He look up at the girls not just look he begin to galre them.But the girls find it hot.So they become touchy they started to tease arnav.Then arnav started to push them of course he can beat them to death but they are girls and his morality didn't give the chance to do that, by call aman to provide security over there.This was heard by the girl.

Girl1:You are that much wealthy man to call security over here to us.(sarcastically giggles)you know who we are?

Girl2:hey he seems to be not known yaar? Well baby boy can we some fun(she then glances over the two glance and they both held arnav hand tightly before arnav could o anything the girl started to trance her finger over his body randomly).Im sure you enjoy this baby boy.

The area was somewhat quit because its almost noon so there is not much crowd in the mall.The girls stated to tease arnav and this become their advantage.There comes khushi.As soon as her land on them her eyes widen by the scene.Khushi thought how dare they touch her arnavji like that.Then she marched towards them and quickly rip them apart,Ofcourse normally khushi would be scared but when it comes to arnav there is nothing could stop her.Three girls are furious about what khushi done.But before anything happens Khushi slap the girls who touched her arnavji.

Khushi:How dare you to touch him like that (Her face glowing in red arnav was in shocked state to see khushi in that much anger)

Girl1:Hey you little shit girl how dare you to slap her.

Khushi(scoff):you should be happy that I dont kill her yet.

Girl2(she get up from the floor with slight cut in her lips):who are you to protect him like that??huh. you cannot tell us what we should.

Khushi:ofcourse I can when it comes to him.BECAUSE IM HIS WIFE YOU BLOODY...

Then arnav comes to his sense but seeing khushi like this somewhat makes him proud and more happy.So she let her handle the situation.

Girl1:you are?(laugh sarcastingly)his wife.By seeing your appearance I cannot tell that you are his wife until he is blind or something.

Khushi(slightly lower her self confidence but soon pick up her pace):Well don't you hear "don't judge people by their appearance".But by seeing your attitude you cannot seems to known am I right.

Then the girls are trying to grap khushi hand.Before it goes out of hand arnav steps in.Ofcourse arnav doesn't seems to care about his morality when it comes to khushi.He stood before khushi and graps her hand tightly make her flinch then going to slap her but arnav hold his hand.

Khushi:she is not worth arnavji,please.

Then arnav pushes them to the ground then again call for security.

Arnav:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UNTIL NOW.

Aman(scaredby the tone of ASR):Sir,we are almost there Just caught by the police near the mall sir.

Arnav:DO YOU THINK I CARE GET THE HELL HERE NOW.

Aman:sir we are here sir>

Then they are rushed to the place where arnav was.After that the three girls begin to study the whole situation they soon come to realize that they messed up.Before they can do anything like asking sorry or something, they were dragged by the securities.

Girl1:Sir,we..

Arnav:SAVE IT. I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT...(Khushi caught his arms and cut him off)

Girl2(Actually she thinks khushi is not enough for arnav even though she realize her state of situation.And she started to think,by proving this to the man she can get out of the stuation):Get your hand off the man you little shit.Even though we teased the man, neither of us regret what ever we were saying about you.So better know your place.

Arnav:WHAT THE??(He glaring at the security)DO YOU WANT TO STAY HERE UNTIL I TAKE THIS FURTHER.

Aman(got very panicked.He know Arnav to what extent he can go):Sir, please calm down I will..

Arnav:I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING.GET THEIR FACES OFF FROM ME.

Arnav faces glowing red in anger.By seeing this without wasting any time, aman commented the security to drag the girls away from them.Then they dragged them.After that arnav gently brings khushi out of the mall leads to their house.All the way to their home.Khushi thinks about the girl said.She normally thinks that she is not enough for arnav, now the pregnancy hormones are working triggering her insecurities in major way. Arnav seems how khushi become silent.he doesn't want to make her tension grow.It may lead many difficulties.So make her cool down he just grap her hand lightly give a squeeze. Khushi first startled and then calm down once she realizes it was arnav.This somewhat brings calm.Without any words arnav can calm her with a simple touch this make khushi wonder how this man keep her falling for him more.The tension and the sudden calm make her tired and slowly she begin to close her eyes and sleep.This makes arnav to release a sigh in relief.They made to their house.Arnav not wanting her to wake up so gently carried her to their room and tucked in the bed.Then after refreshing he also come to the bed By seeing khushi he was worried about how he explain about what khushi going to ask.This thought and the incidence today makes him tired.He slowly drifted off to sleep.