Part 18

They went to a five star hotle.This is the first time for khushi to be in this type of hotle. They order some new dishes.Even the names are unknown for khushi.She don't know how to start.She blankly stared the dishes.She want to tell this to arnav. But arnav did not care about anything he focuses on his dish.She thought "what to do khushi, this arnaji na only focuses on this dish. Shall I call him. No,no, what if any body thinks wrong. I don't want to give another embarassement, now what to do? While thinking this Arnav just exchange his dish with her that was neatly cut and arranged.Khushi just smiles with happiness.This wonders all others."ASR doing this for her wife" this amazes all others.But arnav don't care about other he and khushi smile to each other.Like wise they fininshed their dinner. After that they go for shopping. Khushi's mouth went wide by seeing the mall. It is so big then her imagination.

Khushi(whispers to arnav):Arnavji, here we are going to shopping.

Aranv:han khushi why??

Akash: is anything wrong khushiji??

Khushi:no, no, everything is ok.

Payal:Then why don't we girls shop for some time.

Nk:yeah, then we have a free time.yes nah akash.

Lavanya:what did you say??

Nk:no,no you freely do shopping That's what im saying yes na akash.

Akash:han han you all do shopping freely.

Khushi tightly hold his hand and signals not to go anywhere.he assures that "im here only".

Payal:khushi come(she drags her and the three of them do shopping but khushi was so surprised by the price so did not buy anything and lavanya notice that)

Lavanya:khushi, you don't buy anything come I choose something for you.(then she chooses some short skirt for her)you know khushi, this type of dress will defiantly make ASR flat.

Payal: why you comple her lavanya?

Lavanya:im just saying na?khushi you tell whether you like this dress or not.

Khushi(no other way):han, its beautiful.

LAvanya:why don't you try it.(khushis eyes went wide)

Khushi: what now, no, no..

Payal: come on lavanya this is not good.

Lavanya:ok, I will do onething I present this dress to you. Come on take it.(khushi takes from her and wwant to be alone for sometime)

Khushi:you please be here I will come in a moment

Then she goes to a center of the mall where kept a garden set and they also put bench near by there. She goes to the bench and sit therefor a moment.Here the boys are talking about the business and Aranv suddenly thought about khushi so he decided to search for them.

Aranv:Akash, its time, we can call tehem.

Akash:yeah ok.

Akash call payal they informed their place and khushi is not with them. This worries arnav then he goes and search for them without informing them.

Arnav: Akash, nk, you go and shop with your wifes I will join you later.

Akash: ok

Nk;you are going to search for khushiji na(naughty smile appear on his face but ASR's one glare make him go away)

Arnav search for khushi madly.

Arnav:khushi, not again, please come to me nah.

While searche he reached other side of the garden set wher khushi sits. Then he feals his heart beat faster. So he searches around for her and finally noted her in bench.he ran over to her.