Part 14

In morning 7.00

Arnav first wake up as usual but khushi did not. He see her face how beautiful she is.he does not want to wake her up because he knows she is in pain. So he went to jogging. After he return from jogging now too khushi did not wake up so he decided to work from home to see after her.At 10.00 khushi finally woke up and first doesnot see arnav beside her so she wake up with a shout "arnavji". But arnav was beside her in the couch working and he was frighten by hear her shouting so he immediately go near to her.

Arnav: khushi, what happened? Still feeling pain(his eyes shows so much concern)

Khushi:(As soon as he stops enquiring she throws her into his arms.)Arnavji, I got fear that you are not near me when you are not with me.

Arnav(smiles and hug her): im here only khushi, by the now how are you feeling are you feeling ok? And you can sleep some more time khushi. But you have to take breakfast. You wait here and I will bring your breakefast. Ok.

Khushi: no need arnavji, I will ready and get breakfast..

Arnav: no way khushi, you are not feeling well you should not get down from the bed.

Khushi:but arnavji, see I still wear your shirt only.

Arnav(smiles): some on khushi, here no one going to come here. By the way this suits you well. So no problem you just laydown and take rest until I come ok.(he make her laydown and going for get breakefast)

Khushi(smiles and the pian still does not go away but she hold herself because of her arnavji):no, no khushi, control yourself, if I tell this to arnavji means then he will definitely going to get me to a doctor. So don't even tell a word.

Arnav: what are you hiding from me khushi?(he was standing there with the breakfast tray near the door, actually he hear everything and already did a phone call to doctor). And forget to inform you that the doctor is on the way. So I will first make you ready ok.

Khushi: whaaaattttt?? No, no, arnavji, I am fine see I can easily talk with you. No need for a doctor. Arnavji.

Arnav: khushi, im here nah. Why are you worried?

Khushi: but arnavji..

Arnav: I dont want to hear anything come on(he make her wear some skirt after that he started to feed her breakfast)

Khushi: arnavji, when the doctor comes,you...(there is a knock sound)

Arnav:yeah hp, come in.

Hp: woh chote, doctor came,

Arnav: oh alright, call her inside.

Khushi has fear of doctor and injection arnav too well known of it.Then the doctor come inside.

Doctor: hello Mr. Raizada.And how are Mrs.Raizada.

Arnav: I am fine. But please check on her. She has....(khushi hold his hand and signal him to not tell her and the doctor understand)

Doctor: ok Mr.Raizada, you be please be outside. After I will check on her will call you.

But khushi hold his hand very tightly. This makes arnav worried. But he assures that he will wait outside only and will come after doctor call.But khushi doesnot want arnav to leave.

Doctor: Mrs.Raizada, how can I check you when Mr.Raizada is here?

Khushi: But doctor....

Arnav: No khushi, I will wait outside you please don't be adamant na. When doctor finishes her work I will immediately come. Ok