Part 10

In Ravi's house

The big SUV car enter into the street and stop before ravi's house.

Arnav: Khushi, you just have 5 minutes remember.

Khushi: ji

While entering into the house kavi and savi see khushi's coming. They shouted and ran to khushi. Then khushi happily hug them.

Khushi: how are you both?? Did you both miss me??

Kavi: nope we didn't miss you...

Khushi: what?!!!

Savi: she lies khushi. From the moment you gone she always blabbering your name only.

Khushi smiles and hug kavi.

Kavi: Rose uncle you.I'm angry with you.

Arnav: what the???

Khushi: kavi what are you saying.

Kavi: hah how dare he separate me from you.

All smiles.Kavi signals to arnav to come closer, and whisper

Kavi: Rose uncle, in one way I'm happy that you separate khushi from my mom. Do you know how she treat khushi. She treated like her as slave.and I can't do anything because they are not listening my words.(sadly saying)

Arnav: ..........

KAvi: Rose uncle you have to promise me one thing. You have to keep my khushi so happy.

Arnav(smiles): I promise.

At that time Ravi& Radha come with fake smile.

Radha: Arey khushi, you and arnav beta come inside why are you....

Arnav: Khushi remember, already 1 minute over.

Khushi: bhabhi, I have to take some things. He have an important meeting. So...

Radha: Han, go and take what you want.

Meanwhile they just drowling over arnav.Arnav didn't like her behavior.he thought when this khushi come. Oh my...

Khushi: Arnavji(this lightens Arnav's face)I have taken the things.

Arnav: shall we go??

Kavi: What khushi, now only you come.(making a sulky face)

Khushi: Kavi I am there with you always here(she shows her heart)

Kavi: I know. Ok .Rose uncle remember our promise nah.

Khushi: what promise???

Kavi: nothing, nothing you go.

In car

Arnav: So this what you have taken.

Khushi: yep, this is my parents photo.

Arnav: And what is that in the bag??

Khushi shyly opens the bag and show to him. Arnav shocked then put a sudden break.by doing this khushi going dam her head against front.and arnav stop her by grapping her hip. For a moment both don't know what Is happening. First arnav come to sense.

Arnav: carefull, khushi. If anything happens to you means. I have already told you a thousand times to put seat belt. Why are you not listening to me.and...

Khushi: oh ho nothing happened to me arnavji, you there na to save me.

Then they notice the hand which is in her hip. Khushi cheeks become red. This makes arnav nervous. He slowly forward to kiss her.Khushi closed her eyes.Then Arnav remembers her condition. So he silently put the seat belt.