Part 24

A/N:Thanks for all of your support guys.And i will try to upload regularly.Thanks for bearing with me.

Khushi: Arnvaji, today im just nervous about thinking.....

At that time arnavs mobile phone rings,

Arnav:wait a minite,..

Khushi:mmmmm

After arnav went away,

Khushi:oh come on khushi, whats there to think just ask for it, I know arnaji understands what I am going to ask. Khushi come on you can do it.just ask it.

Arnav enters

Arnav:Khushi......

Khushi(flinches):Ji arnajii....

Arnav: Relax. And when we are going to the party I mean theet to gether.

Khusi:Tommorw evening 6

Arnav:wo khushi I have some meeting which suddenly preponed tomorrow 5. It will take two hours. I will be there after themeeting ok.

Khushi: Reaaallllyyyyy.....

Arnav: wo there wait,, are you really that happy that Im not coming with you...

Khushi:no no arnavji, its just that's what Im going to ask you.

Arnva: what//

Khushi:Wo I want to get there first and mingle with them then I want to introduce you like a surprise.

Arnav: Really khushi. Its not like you(smirk)

Khushi: wo just leave I nah arnavji.(smiles)

Arnav: ok, after my meeting I will get there ok.

Khushi:ok

Next day after arnva went to the office.Khushi, decided to move to resturent

At restaurant, Khushi search for Keerthi actually she doesnot wanted to show off her husband. She just wanted to be herself. So that only she does not hesitate when arnav agrees to come late.Any how here she is spots her fiends with a private booth table. Khushi goes near them.

Khushi: hey...

Keerthi: hi khushi,(she galnces towards from head to toe).wow khushi never thought you become this ravishing.

Khushi:what????what are you talking about???

Keerthi:no you look good.anyway come on join.by the way where is your husband.

Khushi:he will come in an hour are so...

Keerthi:what you did not told him about the dinner.

Khushi:I did. But suddenly some urgent matter come so he went to take care of it.

Keerthi:so you are trying to show off how busy your husband is????

Khuhsi(eyes widen):no,no nothing like that. Why are you thinking like this....

Keerthi:any way,,, you come that matters...

Khushi:hello there,sushi madam....

Sushi:hey khushi, you finally come.

Khushi:of curse I will....

Sushi:gald to meet you again khushi.guess you have been well nowadays.

Khushi:guess so...

Sushi:ok khushi, this is my husband.

Raj(literally mesmerized by khushi):hi...

Khushi:hello...

Raj:you are looking stunning......

Khushi:what.....

Sushi:(elbow her husband to hit his stomach and make him shut up):oh nothing khushi, (to her husband slowly whispers can you please shut your flirt atleast with her)

Raj:why though????

Sushi:she is not your cup of tea....

Raj:until I try, I cannot decide it though...

Sushi:what the hel are you talking about.

Raj:you are not supposed to raise your voice towards me darling, now behave like a good wife.otherwise you know what extern my punishment will be,,

Sushi(visibly gulps down saliva):I beg you please she is so pure and innocent girl..

Raj:well lets see, she will litereally fall for me...(eyes fully focused on khushi who was immersed in conversation with keerthi and her husband)

Khushi:hey keerthi, you remember in our college days we always sneeks out to go see some movies and et detention.

Keerthi: right, that was so funny...

Raj:hey I guess you are such a naughty girl...

Khushi(frows her eyebrows):what???? Maybe I guess so, because we have a lot of fun...

Raj:and I wish to be there while you are having fun...

Khushi:what???

Raj:I mean its really fun to be with friends and have enjoyment together right....

Khushi:mmmm