Part 8

In midnight

Khushi(in sleep): no don't come, don't touch me,,, ahhhhh,,,, don't come to me(she just muttering and screaming. By hearing this arnav woke up)

Arnav: Khushi, Khushi what happened ...

Khushi: No don't touch me,don't come to me (still in sleep,and started to beat arnav)

Arnav(about literally crying, also he knows that it is in her sleep. Even In sleep too she does not get silent and started to wake her up)khushi its me arnav.come on get up khushi.dont worry. You are safe.wake up khushi....wake up damm it.(this sudden shout wakes her up.and khushi see the room desperately.by seeing arnavs face she become normal and hold his hands)

Arnav:its ok khushi, im with you. Don't worry.I am here only na. relax.

Khushi:Arnavji(she again hugs his hand and started to crying)please don't go any where im scared.

Arnav:khushi.im not going anywhere that too leaving you, never ever.im here only.

Khushi: Arnavji...I...I

Arnavji:sh.....Khushi just think that im here with you by that you can get sleep.I am holding your hand see.

Khushi(smiles): mmm

Arnav:That's my girl. now sleep(after some time arnav is in deep thought, what happened something no,no some trauma must be happened in her life. She was suffering from that. If it is because of her so called bro&sil means then I will never leave them. But it is not right time. First khushi's health has to become normal. Let's wait)

Next day morning khushi as usual woke up first and see arnav hold her hand tightly and she smiles.

Khushi:I am really sorry arnavji..But I will try my level best to cope up with you.(try to release her hand)

Arnav(suddenly woke up):khushi you are ok. Im here.

Khushi(stares at him):.............

Arnav(by seeing her idleness): what??? Are you ok???

Khushi(come to sense):huh arnavji.Its morning.I have to do all work.

Arnav(see the time 4oclock):khushi it is 4oclock.you don't need to get up this early.by the way you did not get sleep properly.now get some sleep.

Khushi:if I sleep who will do all the work. Stop joking arnavji. Otherwise sil will throw tauten on me.(by saying this she go for doing her work)

Arnav thought something and let her go after that he phone call to aman &book ticket for the two. After getting ready arnav call khushi.

Arnav: khushi come on lets go

Khushi: ok arnav ji

Arnav(wondering) don't you ask where????!!!

Khushi:why am I? Im yours and I have more hope in you than me. Then why am I going to ask you, arnavji.

Arnav(smiles):come(he holds her hand and getting out of the house. There an SUV car was waiting for them) get in.

Khushi: Stop joking arnavji.In this car.... That too me.... No way

Arnav: yes way,now get in

Khushi(mouth went wide)arnavji, if the owner sees us means then

Arnav: what the? Khushi don't be silly. This belong to us.

Khushi(confused): to us

Arnav: oh no,now no more questions just get in (he open the door and push her in.)

The car moves on.on the way fully khushi is in confused state.But arnav like her expression so much.He just stare at her forget everything.

Driver: Sir,,,