Part 30

A/N:SORRY for the delay guys.Anyway here the story goes and please forgive and forget if you find any mistakes.

Doctor:Yes ASR you are going to be father..

ARnav:woahhhhhhhhh yeeeesssssssss(he completely forget that he is ASR and not to mention that he completely ignores shocked glares of the doctor around him)Thank you so much doctor..

Doctor:its...Its...Its ok sir its our duty.And one more thing.Considering your wife's condition it will be better to take rest for a while.

Arnav:of course I will take care of it.

Doctor:ok then I will made my way out.

Arnav:once again thank you so much doctor.

Doctor:oh no need to mention sir.

After doctor leaves aranv went near to sleeping khushi and gently place a kiss on forehead.

Arnav:Thank you khushi.

After some time khushi woke up with a slight slight movement with arnav by her side sleeping .Then slowly started remember the thing she going through and fear started to engulf her.She immediately sit up in the bed.Sudden movement wakes arnav up and he immediately reaches her to make her calm down.

Arnav:shhh khushi its ok...calm down ok,,,, im here...

Khushi:Aranvji.....(tightly hugs him and started to cry)

Aranv:no...no... khushi please don't cry...This is not the time baby.

Khushi:Aranvji, im scared..

Arnav:I know baby I know. Just think that im here and I wont let anything happened to you at all.you know that right.

Khuhsi(nodded her head):Aranvji, please don't leave me...

Aranv:Im not going to leave you at all and in this situation never ever.

Khushi:I know im in terrible condition that make you hate and disgusting about my appearance..I..I...I can unders...

         Before she could complete arnav kisses her life out like there is no tomorrow.Like how can she say like this.Aranv hates khuhsi,never ever able to think like that.For arnav even the thought of hate for khushi will be the death of him.

Aranva:What the hell are you saying khushi???How can you say that???Are you doubting my love???(Actually he was not intended to angry but the thing khushi said make him like go crazy that at moment he just forget about khushi being pregnant)

Khuhsi(flinches):Arnavji...Woah...(Tears beaming through her eyes not able to see his eyes which was full of anger?)

Aranv(regret what he has done from seeing tears in her eyes):no no baby im sorry sorry..

Khushi(hugs him):IM sorry arnavji.I know you love me.Im just not in the right mind and i..i...seriously don't know what.....

Aranv:sh its ok khuhsi.Just take rest that will make you better.(gently lay her back on the bed)

Khushi:Lay with me na arnavji.

Arnav smiles joined her on the bed. Khushi cuddle with arnav makes him chuckle and giving her lots of pecks on her face makes her giggle.

Khushi(laughs):Arnavji... st...st...stop....please...

Aranv:you know how happy im khushi??

Khushi:huh..what happened??

Aranv(pecks on lips and smiles widely):you don't have any idea khushi how crazy am I right now??

Khushi(become curious):what aranvji?? Tell me nah.

Aranv:so..now...Khushi there is a member who wish to join our family soon.

Khushi:who is it aranvji???

Arnav(gently place his hand on her stomach):our child khushi.

       Processing each word khushi eyes become wider and teary.She cannot able to believe that this is happening. That she able to accomplish her family.That arnav deserves.The thought itself made her world stumble and make her cry out of happiness. Arnav cups her face and gently kisses off her tears.

Arnav:khushi,please baby don't cry its not good for your health.

Khushi(immediately wipes her tears):no arnavji im just beyond happy that finally im able to give what you deserve arnavji.(smiles through her tears)

Aranv:We deserve khushi.(kisses her head).