2-first meet

Taehyung pov-

Woah!!!iam so happy to be in paris.Actually paris is my favourite place because it brings me peace.I come here yearly once with my friends.Speaking of friends,i must search them in this crowd.

We came to a club for chilling and now they are missing.As i was searching them a girl came to me kissing.She was the same girl from yesterday.

"Baby~i miss youuuuu"she said while whining.

What a bitch....she is laying herself on me like a leech...

"Hi baby.....i miss u tooo",i said with a small smile.

"Come on baby let's go to your hotel~",she said.

"Yaaa let's go", i said and went to my hotel.

As we were going back to my luxury suit,i felt like someone is watching me.Ignoring that i went to my room with the girl.We were in the middle of a make out session when someone knocked my door.oh god!!everyone interupts my interesting times....

As i was opening the door 4 thugs entered my room and started fighting with me.who are they?????why are they suddenly fighting out of nowhere??i don't know anything... but started fighting with them.When this was going on,that stupid bitch escaped through the balcony.bitch....

As i was about to beat the last person a short man came inside with a gun and shot on the ceiling suddenly.what the hell is happening here.....

"Where is Josephine??i smell Josephine on you??",he said while sniffing me.who the hell is josephine????why am i so confused????

"If i find josephine here i will surely shoot you both to death",he said while searching that Josephine girl.As he went near the balcony,he suddenly blushed and came to me.

"So sorry...you might have been having a nice time with your boyfriend but i must have interupted you.I must have recieved wrong information... Sorry !!!!you continue....",he said and went out.

What is he talking about?????boyfriend???? I thought while going near the balcony and removed the curtain. There stood a beautiful boy leaning on the wall.he must have fainted.As i removed the curtain,he missed his balance and fell on me.This caused me to admire his beauty closer.

He has a rosy plump lips with chubby soft cheeks,cute button nose and big eyes....

While i was thinking the boy gained consciousness and was shocked.

Jungkook pov-

'I must save the love of my life' only with that thought in my mind i marched to taehyung's address. As i reached the hotel,i went to his room but the room was locked.So i went to the back side and climbed through the balcony.As i climbed the balcony,i heard a gun shot which caused me to lose my consciousness instantly.

When i woke up,i was in the arms of my man.oh my god,is this my dream....or am i dead due to gun shot,and god granted me a wish to be with my man for the last time...as i was thinking taehyung brought me to reality.

"Hey sweety!!who are you???what were you doing in my balcony??-"

I didn't allow him to continue.

"You are kim taehyung in the room 3012 right...that short stout man,the boyfriend of his girlfriend Josephine who cheated on him with you didn't shoot you,right",i asked him while examining him.

"Haaaan noooooo,but who are you???how do you these much details???",he asked me out of curiosity.

"That's not necessary now...what's important is you are safe.I completed my mission successfully....so now bye",i said while going to open the door.But that stout man came barging through the door suddenly which made me to lose my balance.This ended me to hug taehyung involuntarily.

The feeling of hugging him was heaven.As i was breaking the hug,he tightened it because that man thought that we were a couple and having our sweet time.As i didn't want him to kill tae,i compiled with the plan.

The man left while cooing at us for being so lovely and here i am still entranced with his hug.

Remaining in the same trance,i broke the hug and went out of his room to go to my home.As i was leaving,i could hear his voice calling me,but i was not in the condition to answer him or even to stand in front of him.

Taehyung pov-

As the man went out,the boy broke the hug and went outside.why did he break the hug???it was nice,i thought.

BUT WAIT!!!!i didn't know his name.....

"Hey boy!!!wait....what's your name??you didn't say me...and also how did you know my name???"

"Hey boyyyyy"

I shouted but there was no reply...but my instinct said that we will meet soon......let's hope for the better.

Share your thoughts about my story....thanks for reading