25-Fun

Taehyung went to his hotel room so that he could pick up his luggage for his stay in jungkook's home.

"Dad..",jungkook called as he stood beside jin who was preparing dinner for them.

"Yes??".

"I-iam s-sorry",he said and bent his head down,not able to hold an eye contact with his dad.

"For what??".

"Because.... i love-

"Look kookie.... you must not be sorry for falling in love.And loving a person....its a beautiful thing that happen to us.See kookie.... feelings can't be controlled by us.Hate or love,it happens naturally..Don't be sorry when you are just acting like a human",jin said as he turned his attention fully on jungkook now.

"But,dad....i am in love with taehyung. Are you ok with that??Aren't you angry at me??",jungkook asked and waited for the reply patiently as his life depends on it.

"Offcourse i was angry,kookie. More than angry,i was dissapointed on myself.Because,i thought that i didn't look after my son properly which led him to fall in love with a casanova.",jin said as tears formed in his eyes.

"D-dad...",jungkook started but jin stopped him immediately.

"No,kookie... just listen to me.Let me talk.Do you remember that headache client who came to me just before taehyung went back to korea",he asked to which jungkook just nodded while 1000's of questions started developing in his head.

"That client was actually taehyung. That day, he came to me asking to find a cute boy with bunny smile who plays cello with lot of friends named charles,Dr.Christopher, Michael etc.That moment when he said those things,i felt like my world has crumbled into pieces.I thought that i failed to be a good father that time.",he said while both of them were fully on the crying mode.

"I surely sensed that taehyung liked you... maybe even loved you.But he is a casanova and as a father i can't take risk with my son's life and allow him to be with a casanova like him.Today he may be in love with you but what about tomorrow......I was so scared thinking about that. So the very next day,i went and demanded him to leave paris".

"D-dad!!!w-why d-did y-you d-do t-t-that???",jungkook asked between his sobs as he was hugging jin.

"I thought that if he would leave you for good,you will forget him and move on.He was in the verge of crying and didn't agree at the beginning. But when i said it is for your happiness, he finally agreed.",jin said and patted jungkook's head as he was crying loudly by that time.

"But today,i recieved a call from my old friend who is none other than taehyung's dad.He said that taehyung was not acting like himself for the past 2 months just like you.He also said that he has stopped going out with girls which shocked me a lot.As i talked with him,he made me realize my mistake.The mistake that i did which hurted not only taehyung but also my own son",jin cried.

"I was in deep thought and that was when i saw taehyung with you in your room.Though i wanted to accept your love for one another, i wanted to hear his thoughts about you first.AND BOY!!!HE WAS SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!i am so happy,kookie. And in addition to that,he didn't say a single word about the reason for leaving you. Eventhough he was a casanova, he has some values which is what important in one's life. He impressed me with that",jin continued as jungkook stared at him with shock.

"S-so y-you a-are t-telling m-me that you a-a-accept us??",he asked as he could not trust his own ears.

"Yeah~~he surpassed the first test",jin said as he continued his cooking work.Jungkook jumped up and down after hearing his dad's statement but halted when his mind registered some words from it.

"Wait??test??first test??Then what is the second one??Dad,please go easy on him",jungkook asked as Jin just laughed it off.

"Trust me,kookie.You will be the one to enjoy this testing period",jin said as he laughed at his evil plan.

"What are you talking about,dad?",he asked puzzled as he clearly knows what his dad is capable of.

"Just be a little tease,kookie. Be seductive, make him jealous, anything..... you can do anything, but he must not touch you.You must not allow him to touch you",he said and soon started laughing as he saw his son jumping excitedly like a happy bunny.

"YAYYYYY!!!I AM SO EXCITED!!!!TAEHYUNG IS GOING TO DIE!!!",jungkook started dancing weirdly and jin was very happy as he saw his son happy after2 months.

"But Kookie....don't say this to taehyung. This is our little secret,ok??",jin said with a smile.

"Why would i say to him and destroy my own fun??Trust me in this dad",he said happily, happy to be accepted by his love,for his love and a bit of happiness due to the fun he is going to experience in the near future.

So.....do you like this chapter???

What do you think about their little secret??

Please do vote and comment!!!