27-little tease

The next morning, jin was the first person to wake up.He quickly got ready and went out only to see taehyung sleeping on the floor near jungkook's door.He smiled at that and took multiple photos so that he could use it for future purposes......maybe a taekook album.

After taking a dozen of photos, he soon went beside taehyung and woke him up from his deep slumber.

"Taehyung~~wake up~~",he called out and soon got the reaction he needed.Taehyung slowly woke up,that too in his first attempt.This kind of wonders has never happened in my life.WOAH!!should i disown jungkook and adopt taehyung instead??

"Uncle??",taehyung called which brought him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah~~what are you doing here,taehyung??",jin asked which made him realize that he was still on the floor,outside jungkook's room.

"I-i-i-

"Anyway, go get ready.I'll prepare breakfast for us",jin interrupted his stutters quickly, urging him to the bathroom.

"Oooff~now its time to wake up the sleeping beauty~",jin said as he opened the door casually. yes,he didn't lock it in the first place to open it with a key......

As he tried to push the door,it was practically difficult to do it and after alot of struggle, he pushed a little and peeked inside to see jungkook sleeping down,near the door.

"Oh yeah~i forgot about their little interaction",he said to himself and took some photos before waking jungkook.

"Kookie~wake up!!",he said but recieved no reaction.

"What am i even expecting from this kid who sleeps like a rock??wait,wait wait.....i have an idea",he said to himself with a wicked smile developing on his lips.

"WOAH KOOKIE!!Is that taehyung I see who is naked near the couch??Indeed a great sight early in the morning!!",he said and laughed loudly as he saw jungkook wake up with shock and getting up immediately as his eyes searched for something or someone to be exact.

"You have created a new record,kookie. Congrats!!",jin continued as jungkook's eyes were scanning for taehyung as he stepped out of his room.

"Were is taetae??",he asked as his eyes still had an evident amount of sleep.But as soon as he saw his dad laughing, he noticed the situation he was thrown into early in the morning.

"DAD!!Why are you this insensitive??Why did you wake me this early??And that too with a lie.I was excited for nothing",he said with a pout.

"Ohooo....don't be sad~.Did you forget what day is today??Did you forget our plan??",jin asked as he pulled jungkook back inside the room.

"No,dad.How can i forget my life's best and the most important mission??",he said and stretched his body.

"Yeah~yeah~mission, i see~Now go get ready to make taehyung drool over you.Prove that you are the best child for me",jin said and jungkook gave him a weird smirk.

"You will be soon proud of me,dad",he said as he pushed jin outside his room, immediately closing it and entered the bathroom.

"Why do i feel like a fool all of a sudden??Teaming up with a brat???Never in my life have i imagined this kind of situation",jin murmured to himself and went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Soon taehyung came out in his casual wear and greeted him.

"Good morning, uncle.Did you sleep well??",he asked as he went near jin.

"Good morning to you too.Yeah,i had a decent amount of sleep.How about you??",jin asked as he was gathering 3 plates for them to eat.

"Me too,uncle.Give those to me,let me bring it",taehyung offered and soon began to arrange their breakfast table while jin kept observing his each and every steps.

After few minutes of them arranging the table,they finally finished and sat down waiting for their princess to arrive.Soon they heard jungkook's voice which made them to turn towards his direction and to say taehyung was drooling was an understatement.

Soon they heard jungkook's voice which made them to turn towards his direction and to say taehyung was drooling was an understatement

"Hi taetae~~Good morning!!",he said as he approached taehyung but poor taehyung only had his eyes allover jungkook's body.He had never seen jungkook in such clothes and for him the sight was mesmerizing??He doesn't know what he felt but one thing was for sure.He liked the view.

"Hey brat!!!How dare you??You didn't even greet your own dad but you are here greeting your taetae.",jin said with fake annoyance dancing on his face but taehyung doesn't have to know that,right??

"Its not like that,uncle.Koo might have not seen you",taehyung immediately gave his support to jungkook but was soon shut when jin gave him a glare .

"How can he not see my big body when he can see you who is sitting just opposite to me??",he said and went to jungkook as he pinched his ear.

"Jungkook, you unruly kid!!!Stand upside down for 10 minutes.Respect your elders,you brat!!",jin said as he secretly winked at jungkook who soon caught up with his father's thoughts.

So as a good child he is,soon stood upside down infront of taehyung who was once again awestruck by what he was seeing.He couldn't move his eyes away from jungkook but soon composed himself as he heard the sound of a plate moving in front of him.

"Oh my!!!don't look at him,tae.Focus on the food!!!Behave properly before your father-in -law.",taehyung's angel spoke as he appeared on his right shoulder.

"But,tae!!look at his body!!!he is soooo attractive, isn't he??a full course meal!!",his devil spoke as he appeared on the other shoulder.

"Yahhh~don't distract him!!Listen, tae.Just focus on the food.He is all yours when uncle accepts you.Just wait for a bit.Your main aim for now is to make him accept you.Keep that in mind!!",the angel spoke again.

"Stupid angel,nothing changes just by watching what is ours.Don't stop him or even better...us from watching the best scenery we could ever see",the devil counterattacked.

Taehyung who heard everything,just sighed at his misery."I have a feeling that my stay here is not gonna be that easy~".

Soooo....a surprise update,i see.

What do you think about this chapter???Do you like it??

I published this chapter mainly for flowerflurff .Poor kid was looking for a chapter yesterday.

Question booth(the more i write this,the more i laugh at it😂😂)

What do you think would happen in the next chapter??

Please do vote and comment!!!