4-First fight

Jungkook pov-

Why don't i have self control..... why can't i have a fixed decision....does my legs have a separate life,as it works on it's own.....oh god!!!!you know what jungkook????only god can save you....you and your baseless decision making skills.

Can anyone guess why iam frustrated on myself??????its because.... i am here, standing like a dumbo in front of taehyung's apartment, contemplating whether to knock or not......JUST DO IT!!!you came here without talking my advices...now,are you waiting for an auspicious time knocking the door???...i was scolding my brain for being stupid...

After few minutes of the war that was going on in between myself, i finally knocked the door which was opened within few seconds by my man.

"Hi bunny!!!i know you would come.Wisemen's words always becomes the reality~~now come in....what are you waiting for???",he said.

"O-okay",i said....did i just stutter???good job...i can get an A+in embarrassing myself without anyone's help.

"Why are you nervous bunny???,he asked obliviously.hmmmm...its not surely because of you,Mr.oblivious.

"I-its because i l-lied to my dad for m-meeting you",i said.

"Ohhhh!!!you lied????",he said with a smile."don't worry, Bunny... i'll make your lie worth it",with that said he rushed me outside.

We were actually walking,as i insisted."oh look taehyung ssi-

"Its TAE and if i once again hear you calling me taehyung ssi,i will kiss you",he said cutting me.WOAH!!!i am actually few steps behind to get a heart attack... how can he say that he will kiss someone like he is giving a handkerchief to them....

"T-tae,alright.... don't say such things",i said while blushing.

"Much better AND~~are you blushing???you know what bunny...you blush easily...i seriously worry that you will get a blushing disease sooner or later",he said worsening my blush.

"Ohhh and what were you trying to say???",he asked me.right!!!what i was going to say???

"Y-yeah what i was going to say was.....do you see a fountain there???",i asked.

"Yeahh...what about it".

"Its a fountain with some belief....if a person write their name with their partner's name and throw it inside the fountain with a Lilly,it is said that the two person are destined to be together forever",i said rather dreamily.But my fantasy world was crushed instantly by the man living in my fantasy world.

"What????if we throw a paper with some flower,they are destined???i smell bullshit here",he said casually without single sort of worry that he hurted my feeling.

"If you don't believe such things,FINE don't believe.... but DON'T make fun of them you STUPID CATERPILLAR",i said angrily.

"Caterpillar..... really????",he said while laughing."and chill bunny,i won't ever make fun of those believes of you....happy??",he said.

"You better be...now come soon...i need food not your talks".

"Jeezzz....ok come now....i'll feed you, my litle birding",he said in an annoyingly sweet manner.if i should remain in my sanity,i must be quiet.....Don't reply him jungkook....

As we reached the restaurant, we surprisingly ordered and ate our dinner in a calm manner without me triggered by his annoying talks,which appears more often.

After our dinner,taehyung paid the bill and we were heading outside.

As we were going through the market side,an oldman wbo was drawing on the side of the road called us.

"Excuse me gentlemen....can i draw you both???i was searching for a lovely couple for my next art and i am so happy that i finally found one...you won't believe me,i was searching for about 2to 3 months now",the old man asked us.us???a lovely couple????i wish that word would be true....hmmmm.....

"Ohhh!!!!grandpa,we are not a couple"...yet"but...we can pose for you",with that said,i dragged tae with me to the chairs that was placed in front of the drawing board.To my surprise, taehyung came with me without any arguement.

After few minutes, the oldman started drawing us.I was actually happy that we are posing as a couple.But Offcourse my happiness is ruined by the one only kim taehyung.

"How can he think that we are a couple??Actually being in a relationship is such a pain", he said suddenly.

"And why do you say so??",i asked as anger started to build up in me.

"Its because relationship requires many sacrifices...We must always be only with them.We can't enjoy our life.They will expect that we should live for them.This is my life and they can't expect me to live for them....so live happily and don't fall into the pit of relationships,love...etc whatever you call",he said.by this time,i was fuming... i was afraid that i will lash out on him...so i was controlling myself...but what he said next made me to burst...

"See bunny, no one lives for you....its you who live your life...so live your life happily like me...see me,i live my life to the fullest.I get girl after girl in daily basis who are swooning over me...they are with me only for my wealth and my handsome face.But they give me the pleasure i want.If i talk sweetly to them,they will come no matter what,you know",he said.

"Look taehyung, how can you treat people like your puppets. You are telling that being in a relationship is shit because you were not in one or not with a right one.Once you find the right person,you won't be talking shit.Your life will be beautiful once you finally start loving people for real. Open your eyes and heart to feel the real love,taehyung.If you feel that love is some kind of bullshit you are not a real person taehyung.You are just a robot and i can't talk with one. I quit",with that said i ran away leaving a dumbfounded taehyung sitting on the chair.

Hii everyone!!!thank you for reading... feel free to comment!!!