3-bunny

Jungkook pov-

GOD!!!!!why can't i throw taehyung out of my mind....these 2 days he is everywhere in my mind.I can't even sleep peacefully.Only the warmth of his hug is in my mind.I should clearly come out of it.

So what i decided was to go jogging early in the morning. This might clear my mind,right.YESSSS!!!!i am a genius.

So i wore my tracks and t-shirt and jogged towards the park.As i was jogging,i suddenly froze at what i saw in front of me.There he was.The one person who was bugging my non existent brain was jogging towards me.Lord show mercy on me!!!!i must surely hide from him...as i said,i ran towards a big tree to hide behind it.

I hid behind the tree and peeped to see were he was.As i was searching the familiar figure, someone patted my shoulder to get my attention.

As i turned back,i was shocked to death.The one from whom i was hiding was standing in front of me with a playfull smirk.

"Are you in case hiding from me????if that was the case'hiiii'",he said playfully.

Oh god!!!!what did i do to deserve this????didn't i worship you enough???

"H-hi t-taehyung ssi",i said.

"What are you doing here hiding",he asked.

"U-uh n-nothing really...i was simply working out heheeee",i said awkwardly.

"Okaaaaayy.....now come on i have a lot to talk to you",he said while dragging me to a chair.

"Sooo how did you know that i was in trouble and more importantly how do you know my name",he asked.

Oh nooo!!! What should i say him....i can't tell him the truth...

"Now that information is not necessary taehyung ssi,what is important is your safety.....you are safe now,so leave it",i said with a smile.

"Ok i'll let that matter go...now tell me your name mr.....and also call me tae",he asked me.

'I must not say my name to him....if he knows he will eventually know my daddy and tell him about the stout man....and dad will surely be mad at me',i thought.

"My name????guess it",i said.i know that guessing a name is hard and my idea is dumb,but i don't know what to do in that kind of situations.

"Guessing your name?????but that is kinda hard",he said with slight dissapointment.

"That's your problem",i replied sassily and got up to leave.

"Okok wait!!!!i'll guess....is your naaaammmmeee jongin".

Headshake

"Minho"

Headshake

"Woojin"

Headshake

"Romeo"

Headshake

"Juliet"

I glared at him.

"What its so hard to guess a name.You know what- i'll call you as bunny from now on till you say your name",he concluded and i started to blush furiously.

"Bunny~are you blushing~~~~",he asked teasingly.

Why jungkook????why????can't you do a single thing properly????

"N-no".

"No??????but you ARE blushing bunny",he said while smiling.

"Anyhow meet me at my hotel by this evening... let's have dinner together",he said suddenly.

WHAT????is this a date?????but he is a casanova.... reject him NOW jungkook...if you don't i'll kill you personally.

"Taehyung ssi-

"Tae",he said while cutting me.

"Errr T-tae but i have work today",i said.

"Today by 6pm at my hotel ok......i know you will come bunny....see you there",with that said he went away jogging.

"No tae i have work",while i was shouting he just waved at me and went away.

Why is this happening to me.....if daddy knows this he will surely kill me.....should i go or notttt??......GOD!!!this is harder than some maths problem.

Hi!!!Thank you for reading my book.....if you like it please send your love through your votes.....thank you once again...