16-cinema

Taehyung, yoongi and hoseok were out spending their time.To say it clearly,taehyung was using them as his slave for a day for ruining his plan.They went shopping for the whole day and he made both of them to carry the shopping bags which was literally the whole Mall.

"Tae, are you doing this on purpose.. why do you even buy snacks for whales",yoongi was beyond tired and the only thing he wanted to do was to sleep.And speaking of hoseok, he was just acting like someone has hypnotised him....not even showing a single emotion which irritated yoongi to the core.

"Hoseok, you idiot...Why are you walking like that??another second you walk like that,i will break your fingers and glue it inside your nose",he said.

"Ewwww....nasty!!!don't do that,hyung!!!my life is already a misery being with taehyung",he said and taehyung didn't mind anything and walked happily ahead.

"Hyungs!!!let's go eat our lunch!!",he said.

"But tae....we didn't bring our wallet.An idiot dragged both of us out of our room early in the morning without saying anything prior",Yoongi grumbled.

"Hyung~~you are still my slave...don't you remember that???And also,i woke you both only at 10 am which is for sure not that early.Don't worry... i will be generous and pay for you both.",taehyung said and walked straight to the nearby restaurant.

They ordered a lot.A lot in the sense,it was the sope duo who ordered the most,because why not??taehyung was the one who is going to pay.

As they were filling their tummies, taehyung's eye caught something, more like someone.

He saw jungkook walking alone not really caring about the surrounding.Taehyung tried to call him,but suddenly got an idea.Why not follow him and find his identity??

So that's what he did,he followed jungkook pulling his hoodie on the top of his head to hide himself.He was just following jungkook blindly that he didn't notice the subway entrance in front of him and got surprised when he suddenly stepped down on the stairs.

After a lot of hidings which he really thought that he would easily pass the FBI training, jungkook's legs came to an halt.He looked up only to be finding himself infront of his own hotel.like,what the hell???

Soon he heard jungkook talking with the receptionist about connecting a phonecall to his room.As soon as he heard that,he removed his hoodie immediately and the receptionist recognized him instantly.

"Oh!!hi Mr.Kim!!this young man was asking for you",she said and jungkook waved at him.

"Hi,tae",he waved and taehyung waved back at him awkwardly.

"Hi,bunny... what brings you here??",he asked scratching his neck.

"I just came here to invite you to the cinema. Are you free,tae???",jungkook asked.

"Yeah sure,bunny".

"Cool~~get ready by 8 pm.We'll meet up in your hotel.Then we'll go to the theatre together. Alright??".

"Mm",taehyung said and jungkook waved and left.

But suddenly he remembered about something,2 people to be more specific.He rushed to the restaurant only to be met with his hyungs dressed in maid outfit??.

Shit is about to happen and it is surely not a good one for taehyung.....