20-goodbye love

"Hi tae!!",jungkook chirped while entering taehyung's room, wearing his dad's suit.He looked kinda cute in his outfit which made taehyung to have the biggest urge to cry out loud at his pathetic situation.

"Hi,bunny",he said with a simple smile trying to mask his feelings.

"Look,tae!!!do you remember this??This is for you....",he asked as he handed over a sheet of paper to him.

As taehyung saw the content in the paper, the memories came rushing towards him

As taehyung saw the content in the paper, the memories came rushing towards him.It was the time where he was ignorant and insensitive.They had an argument about love at that time...if only he had known that this bunny would change his aspects in the near future....

"Its beautiful, bunny",he said with a smile.he is such a great actor, masking his sorrows.... but,what should we pour our concern right at this moment... either towards taehyung who is being a good actor or towards jungkook who is too happy to notice taehyung's odd behaviour...

"Uhmm tae,why is your suitcase in the middle of the room???Are you cleaning or something???",jungkook asked once he noticed the suitcase which was begging him for attention... even it didn't have the heart to go back.....

"Oh that!!!actually, a sudden problem occurred and the company needs me.So i need to go as soon as possible, bunny",with that said jungkook's world crumbled. It looked as if the history was repeating in his life and he wanted to cry so badly at that.

"O-oh!!Is that so serious, tae??Will it be alright??",he asked.

"Yeah....if i go,everything will be alright",taehyung said and immediately walked away towards his luggage secretly wiping his tears.

"S-so,when are you l-leaving?".

"R-right n-now.Actually my car is waiting for me.I was w-waiting for y-you to say goodbye b-before i l-leave",he said with a shaking voice which jungkook took notice of it.

"Don't worry, tae.Everything will be alright. Every problem comes only to test our ability. If we are sincere in the thing we do,nothing could stop us from achieving what we needed.You can set everything right, tae.I believe in you",jungkook said and taehyung couldn't hold it anymore. He quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"You are too good for this world,bunny.I will miss you",he said and came out of the embrace. He smiled at him slightly and picked up his luggage.

"Ok,bunny.... see you soon??".

"Offcourse, tae",jungkook said with a smile.

"Next time i come,c-can y-you say me your n-name??".

"Deal.....but come soon,ok??",jungkook smiled his bunny smile and taehyung turned towards the door after giving him a broken smile.life is actually hard!!

As they went down towards the car,they bid their goodbyes.As the car started moving,jungkook watched it with sad eyes but soon turned surprised as soon as the car halted suddenly and taehyung's head peeked out telling someone to come.damn...everything is happening again....But to check his luck,jungkook turned back to see no one there and he was the one being called.So he ran fast towards the car.

"C-can you c-come with me till the airport??",taehyung asked and who is he to reject the offer.So jungkook immediately accepted and got in.

The car ride was very calm for both of them outwardly. Both had a lot of things to think about inside their head.Both were silently crying without the other knowing and when the car came to halt both didn't have the heart to get out.

"So,tae...good luck.Everything will be ok,don't worry",jungkook took the initiative to break the silence.

"Thank you,bunny... bye",taehyung said without holding eye contact and rushed out towards the airport leaving a crying jungkook alone.

You know,tae....i dressed up today so that i could propose you like a prince in Disney movies.I think this is not the right time.....or should i say iam not the right person for you.Last time, the same thing happened as i chickened out.Nothing good happens for us....should i let you go this time???

At the other side,there was taehyung who was crying his eyes out.

My bunny.....i don't know how i am going to handle this.But this is for your good,bunny.I know that i am not good enough for you.You are an angel who always thinks for others wellbeing. You deserve the best,koo...Goodbye, my love.....

Soooo,here it is....a new update.I hope that this chapter satisfies you....see you soon,hopefully much earlier than this time...

And if anyone is interested give a shot to "Devil like angel" and "even stone heart beats".....

Please do vote and leave comments so that i could know all of your opinion....