18-make it right

"Dad!!!i am gonna take bath and if you enter my room before i come out,i will for sure color your hair like a rainbow using a permanent dye",jungkook shouted from his room and jin just worried about his son's weirdness which is going out of its limits nowadays.

An hour has passed,but there was no word from jungkook. Just as he was about to knock his room,the doorbell began ringing. So he hurriedly went to the door to see who was torturing his eardrum only to see THE KIM TAEHYUNG, AKA THE FAMOUS CASANOVA at his door,looking stressed???

"Hello Mr.Kim Taehyung... welcome",he greeted.

"Oh!! hello Mr.Jin.It is good that you know me beforehand. No need to introduce myself you see.",taehyung said while massaging his forehead.

"So what brings you here??",jin asked not sure why this casanova appeared in front of his home all of a sudden,early in the morning.

"I have a case for you to take care of.Can we go somewhere so that we can sit and talk??",he asked as his energy was completely drained by thinking of certain bunny boy.

"Sure~".

As they were seated in jin's office,he can't help but notice the stressed expression from taehyung, which amazed him a lot because he is the one who makes everyone around him go crazy but here he is sitting in front of him about to lose his sanity....hmmm interesting....

"So,what's the matter??what brings you here??to a detective agency..."jin tested the water.

"Just some boy problem.I don't even know the boy's name but he is staying in my mind all day which is causing me a migraine",taehyung said while jin just smiled.."karma is a bitch,my dear.I already love that boy",jin thought.

"Oh!!!a boy problem,you say.Just a bit Mr.Kim.I'll go get the painkillers for you.After that we'll talk further",he said and went to the cabinet for the tablet box only to find it missing. "this child of mine is totally irresponsible. I am going to pinch him continuously when he is asleep untill he got the mindset of being responsible",jin murmured to which taehyung just gave a weird horrified look thinking about how cruel the punishment sounded and prayed for the person's good night sleep with a psycho like dad.

"Kookie!!!open the door right this moment or i am not allowing you to go outside for 2 days",jin shouted and the door magically opened.

"What are you - why are you wearing my suit,kookie.By the way,you look like a small mouse in that.",jin said and jungkook just pouted.

"Dad,i clearly said that you are not allowed.What is so urgent??",he just asked while adjusting the suit.

"Oh that!!!i totally forgot",jin said and grabbed kookie's ear.

"You brat!!where is the tablet box??if you want vitamin tablets from that,can't you just take that alone??Why do you always carry the whole box to your room??",he asked while still pinching his ear.

"Dad!!!leave my ear!!!if you continue pinching for another minute,you will be having a son with only one ear",jungkook shouted while trying to escape.

"Yuck!!that will be ugly for sure.So, where is the tablet box???give me.I have a client with headache which surprised me a lot because he is the one who gives people heart attacks",jin said after leaving poor kookie's beautiful ear.

"Have it,dad.And don't come here untill i say and this time iam serious",jungkook said in some serious police officer voice to which jin just rolled his eyes and went out.

"So here is your tablet Mr.Taehyung.",jin said and handed the tablet to taehyung to which he gladly accepted .

"So tell me about that boy.I am quite interested to know about him.He has made the great casanova to go crazy for him"jin said with a smile which for sure will be wiped off in the upcoming minutes.

"So he is a boy who is around 18 years old.maybe 19...i don't know.Beautiful doe eyes,button nose which i like to boop it.Unfortunately i haven't done that yet.Nice cherry lips which constantly has a bunny like smile.Around my height, maybe slightly shorter than me.Very cute and i wish that he always stays clung around my arms and never go away",taehyung said dreamily and jin just sat there quite shocked by the boy's love sick talks.

"Ok...you are in love,which is a big breaking and shocking news to be exact.But with this information i can't find the boy.Tell me more.",jin said.

"Uh,yeah.He carries a cello with him.Not everytime.I just saw him once or twice with that.I think he said that he goes to college,like music college??....i don't know.But what i know is he has a lot of friends for his age."taehyung said completely unaware of the first few words of jin as he was still dreaming about his bunny.

"Friends??can you tell me about them??atleast it could be helpful, i think",jin said while taking a notepad to note the details.

"Oh them!!Michael, a guitarist,then desouza,i think he is a swiz guy.And then Charles, a football player.Dr.Christopher, he said that he is the closest friend of his.Russell, a bank manager and a Canadian ice hockey player....oooff i can't remember, is this enough??",he asked but he was met with silence.

Jin was just frozen by the names he heard and for sure he knows who that boy was.He felt like crying but controlled himself from doing it.

"M-mm...yes Mr .Kim.This is e-enough. You can l-leave now.I will meet you as soon as i find the boy's information",he said with a smile to taehyung which he found fake but shrugged it off.

"Ok,Mr jin...But can you please make it fast??i can't wait to see who my bunny really is.",taehyung said with a smile to which jin just nodded.

As taehyung went away in his car,jin couldn't process anything and just stood near the door in a daze.

"Oh dad,you are here.I was searching for you in your office. Why are you standing here??Did that headache client cause you a headache??",jungkook asked while buttoning his another set of suit.

"I-its not t-that,k-kookie.So w-why are y-you w-wearing a s-suit??",jin said in a verge of tears.

"Oh that!!i always go out in casuals, right??so for a change i am going to wear a suit tomorrow. How do i look??this suit fits me,right??",jungkook asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah...when are you going out tomorrow??".

"Afternoon.I have college in the morning.... and dad,your response for my question was too bland.Bad dad!!",jungkook said with a pout and stomped away to his room.

"Yes,kookie. I have been a bad dad.Tomorrow i am going to make everything right",jin said with tears flowing through his eyes uncontrollably

Soooo,i was thinking.... how about writing a story which will be of angst,with happy ending for sure....I have been writing somewhat comic stories and i want to create tears too...

Please do vote and comment....

Have a nice day with lots of hearty smiles....