13-way 1

The day started a bit energetic for Jungkook and he was super determined to make taehyung to realize his love towards him, that is if taehyung had really loved him like the artist old man had told him.He made himself ready so that he could act accordingly to the situations that could occur.

He hurried in his motorbike which he had borrowed from heechul to the place where taehyung usually parks his car as he likes to admire the scenery nearby every now and then with his backpack tightly hung in his shoulder.It was only an option that he would find tae there and to his luck,he was there sitting in his car.

So he parked his bike nearby out of the sight from taehyung and wore his fur coat messily and went near taehyung's car who didn't notice him till now.

"Charles!!!charles!!!!",jungkook shouted while walking near taehyung's car 'casually' so that the person who he wished to notice him would notice,but to his dismay that didn't happen.

"Why is he sitting there like a rock??i am here shouting like a maniac calling someone who is living in my dad's case file,but he is not even batting his eyes to see what is happening just outside his car.Stupid taehyung....... ok,don't lose your hope,jungkook..... lets do this once again",he said and crouched down to reach the other side so that he will not be seen by taehyung.

As he reached the opposite side without causing any sound,he started calling his 'friend' charles like the first time.

"Charles!!charles!!!!charles!!!!!!charles charles charles!!!!",he shouted continuously but taehyung started his car and rode off making jungkook to think about the death of his luck.But like god has answered his prayers, the car stopped and taehyung's head peaked outside the window and called someone to come near him.

Jungkook instantly felt happy that he was called by his love,but the past memories played in his mind and so he quickly checked his back only to see no one standing behind him.So he happily walked to taehyung still in the act of finding the so called Charles.

"What are you doing here,bunny??And also wearing a fur coat in summer??",taehyung asked with a slight smile tugging in his lips,admiring the boy's weirdness.

"Oh!!nothing,tae...i was just waiting for my friend Charles. He is a great football player.Once he came to paris to play a League match and that's when we met.From then we became so close.He was the one who gifted me this fur coat..See 'c'",he said pointing the alphabet 'c' which was stuck in his fur coat.."c for charles",he said dreamily and taehyung was slightly getting irritated.

"But,when he heard that Henry gave me this bracelet,he got angry and didn't talk with me.After a month or so,we are meeting now.I am sooooooo excited. What is the time,tae??",he asked while checking the watch in taehyung hand acting like an excited boyfriend.

"Tae,are you busy??can you wait with me so that we can meet Charles together??",he asked.

"No,bunny... i have a slight headache now...I'll meet him afterwards",he said and got inside his car.

As he was driving, he kept on checking jungkook through the mirror and jungkook who saw this quickly searched for charles,not paying any attention to taehyung.And taehyung who's eyes were on jungkook didn't notice the pole which was situated on the road,ran into it which caused the real headache to occur.

The day has finally ended and the victorious jungkook was sitting on his bed, happily taking off the 'c' sticker from his old fur coat.