22-lost love??

The next morning,the plane landed in Paris almost by 6 am with an overly excited taehyung in it.As soon as taehyung got out of the airport, he went straight to the hotel he always stays and threw all his belongings to the receptionist asking him to keep his luggage in his room.

After the chaos he made in the hotel,startling the poor receptionist in the process,he ran straight to his koo's home only to find it to be locked.So he decided to just stay out untill jungkook came back.But that didn't happen eventhough he waited for 2 hours straight.

As he was waiting, soon a lady came up to him with a questioning look.

"Hello??May i ask what are you doing here??If iam not wrong, you are sitting here for more than 2 hours.Are you planing something??like are you a terrorist or someone like that....wait...i should call the police",she said and took out her mobile phone making taehyung frightened to death.

"No no,mam.I am not a terrorist. I was just waiting for Mr.Jin to arrive.I need to meet him.Can you tell me when he will arrive??",he started asking quickly stopping the lady from her actions.he doesn't want any other worries to worry him when he had the greatest worry of making his love to work....

"Oh!!Mr.Kim seokjin??He already vacated this house.Like about 2 months ago or so.I don't know what happened. They lived here for so many years but suddenly vacated out of nowhere.",she said and left him as she came to know that he was of no threat to the world.

Taehyung felt like crying. He didn't know what to do now.Where could he find his love.....so many questions revolved in his head and felt like fainting.... After few minutes of breakdown, he came to the conclusion that this is not the time to be sad and he must go out to find his love before it is too late for him.

He ran towards the area where jungkook would always play cello with his beggar uncle but to his dismay he couldn't find him there and only that uncle was sitting there in the lonely bench.

"Uncle,can you tell me when will jungkook come here today??",he asked and that man just stared at him as if asking him who he was??

"Oh!!i am his friend soon to be his boyfriend",taehyung said understanding the man's questioning look.

"Are you the 'tae' that the boy always blabbers continuously making my ears go deaf?",the man asked and taehyung just nodded with a smile as he felt very happy by just thinking about jungkook talking about him to a beggar, nonstop.

"I haven't seen him for about 2 months now,boy.I am kinda worried about that brat.He would always come here by evening everyday.I don't know what happened to him.If you see him,ask him to meet me.I have a gift for him",the man said leaving a dejected taehyung behind. Where are you,koo??,he thought while walking away from the beggar.

"Koo....i promise you that i will never leave you once i find you.Please come back to me....i beg you",he murmured feeling a tear slip his eyes.

As he was walking, he soon found a fountain which brought him the memories of jungkook yet again to him.

"Tae!!!look over there!!!its a fountain!!!",jungkook yelled excitedly and taehyung didn't know what is that exciting about the fountain.

"Yeah~what about that bunny??",he asked boringly which made jungkook to roll his eyes.

"It is not like any other fountain, tae.If you write your wish in a paper and throw it inside the fountain with a Lily, your wish will be fulfilled. It is also called as 'the love fountain' because if you write the lovers name together in a paper and throw it inside, it will bring them together forever",jungkook said dreamily but was rudely interrupted by the roar of laughter errupted from taehyung.