one

Niall sat on his laptop scrolling through tumblr. His hair was still messy and he couldn't find his shoes. It was nearly time for Niall to leave his home and go take the stupid submissive requirement test.

The submissive test was a test that everyone at the age of eighteen who had presented as a submissive as a child. A small mark on the front of one's wrist would tell if one was a dominant or a submissive. Niall hated that it was required (he was never good with tests), but that was the only way he was going to find a dominant regardless.

As far as Niall knew, the test was mainly just giving things about yourself. Giving reds and greens and personal information. He had four hours to take it, and two hours later he would be matched with his dom.

"Niall!" His mother yelled into his room. "Do you have your packet? Where are your shoes? What is wrong with your hair? It's time to leave! You need to look good for your dom!"

"Do I have to go?" Niall whined.

"If you don't go, you won't get a dom. You only get to miss the test if you're sick, Niall. They think you'll be there. And if you aren't, you'll go into the system as unmatchable and will never be able to get a dom. Do you want that? Do you want to be alone for the rest of your life?!" Maura ranted while she searched for Niall's shoes. "Here are your shoes. Go do your hair and straighten out your shirt! I'll find your packet."

Niall sighed over dramatically and walked into the bathroom. His mum had even picked out his clothes for the occasion. It took all of five minutes to do his hair and two minutes to put on his shoes. Maura was holding his packet as Niall walked out of his room.

"Do you know what is in that packet?" Maura asked Niall once they were on the road to the testing center. Niall shook his head. "It's something they gave me when you were born. It's got your status as a submissive and your fertility rate in it, Niall. Don't lose it."

"Am I...?"

"fertile? Very much so. A nine, if iI remember correctly. You and your dom will probably have lots of kids. Just make sure to come home every now and again!" Maura said jokingly.

"I will, Mum," Niall said sincerely. Maura stopped at the door of the testing center.

"This is where we part, Niall. I assume your dom will bring you home! Have a good time, love." Maura gave him a smile. Niall got out of the car and smiled a nervous smile before shutting the door.

When he reached the door, there was another boy reaching for the door. He opened it for Niall, and Niall was just able to catch the sub sign on the boy's wrist. "After you, mate," the boy said. Niall mumbled a quiet thank you and walked in the door.

The testing center was huge. It was quite obvious why. A testing center was required in every city or town, and multiple in large cities. There was a dom/sub test taken every week. Hundreds of doms and subs alike showed up to be matched.

"Are you nervous?" The same boy that had opened the door for Niall asked. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, sub. You probably are too, considering we both entered through the sub door."

"I'm Niall, Niall Horan. And yeah, I'm a sub. I'm nervous, like what if I don't get matched? That would be the end of me," Niall said in a scared tone.

"If it were me, I'd just come and take the test again the next week," Louis laughed. "But I can see what you mean. We'd better go find some seats. It's almost ten."

The test was scheduled every saturday at ten o'clock sharp. Niall knew it was one thing he couldn't afford to be late to. "Don't be nervous," Louis consoled. "I've taken this test three times now. It's really just basic stuff."

"Three times?" Niall sniffed.

"Three times. I haven't found a dom yet. But you look like a good luck charm, Irishman. I'll find one today, I know it. And you will too." The boys sat down in chairs beside each other. The table was empty. Louis explained that there was a dom room, a sub room, and a room where all the ones matched will be sent to find each other.

"It's that easy?" Niall whispered.

"That easy. Do you have your packet? I think there's a part that you need the packet for." Louis held up his own to show Niall what he was talking about.

Niall fumbled for his own manilla folder to show to Louis. "I'm a nine. You?"

"A seven, I believe. You're a nine, really?" Louis raised his eyebrows. "I bet you'd look good pregnant."

Before Niall could sputter out an answer, a booming voice came over the room. "Submissives!" It spoke. "Your tests are being passed out as I speak. We ask that you do not talk, as you might infulence each others answers. Time for speaking will be later. We also ask that you answer each question as best you can. If you do not finish, do not worry. You have four hours!"

A woman placed Niall's test in front of him with a blank smile on her face. She looked overused and tired. Niall felt bad for her.

Niall felt bad for himself for having to take the test. He wished that he could have just grabbed his bag and left at that moment, but his mother never would have let him. Niall knew his mother; she would not let him in the house unless his new dom accompanied him. Maura had lost her own dom when she was twenty-three; Niall knew how heart broken she was. She pushed Niall to find the better of himself and to always please his dom. Niall knew that he could not disgrace his mother.

Sighing quietly to himself, Niall opened the test.

•-•

new things new things new things

i got this idea like four hours ago????

i'm slow sorreh

i'm also very sick and very tired

niam af

so????

comments!

bai

1057 words

(1/11/14)